FAO Catmag

Lazarus

Seeing as this thread has catamgs attention, I'd like to ask a question;

I've had pins and needles in my left hand for a couple of days now. Never happened before but I've been doing a lot of labouring recently, could this have anything to do with it ? Thanks :lol:

Renton, I've recently discovered you can add comments to people's profiles, so I've left one for you. Check it out beehatch!

Yo fats! I didn't know we could leave comments, but here's one for you: STOP EATING!

:lol:

Touched.

I've had pins and needles in my left hand for a couple of days now. Never happened before but I've been doing a lot of labouring recently, could this have anything to do with it ? Thanks :lol:

Euphemism.

Euphemism.

Haha, I wish :lol:

Is it in specific areas, i.e. particular side or fingers?

Euphemism.

You wish you were a wanker?

I've had pins and needles in my left hand for a couple of days now. Never happened before but I've been doing a lot of labouring recently, could this have anything to do with it ? Thanks :D

Euphemism.

I wish it was from something as simple as wanking! Its on my left hand mainly. Gets less tingly from left to right ie my little finger to middle finger is most tingly whereas my thumb isn't that bad. It's also quite stiff aswell (my hand before Gemmil gets in there again with his witty comment :lol:)

I've had pins and needles in my left hand for a couple of days now. Never happened before but I've been doing a lot of labouring recently, could this have anything to do with it ? Thanks :D

Euphemism.

I wish it was from something as simple as wanking! Its on my left hand mainly. Gets less tingly from left to right ie my little finger to middle finger is most tingly whereas my thumb isn't that bad. It's also quite stiff aswell (my hand before Gemmil gets in there again with his witty comment :lol:)

It sounds like you've had some minor trauma on your ulnar nerve. I'd leave it and get it checked out if it worsens or doesn't improve by a week or so.

:lol: Not a pneumatic drill but a manual drill. Probably a trapped nerve or something annoying.

White-finger! :lol: I worked for a while on the project to compensate all of the miners who had developed it.

_260459_miner300.jpg

"Vibration White Finger can cause numbness and disabling pain"

First thing that came up when I typed it into google, made me laugh for some reason. Least I know what it is! Good knowledge Gemmil :lol:

Edited by Southern Geordie

:D Not a pneumatic drill but a manual drill. Probably a trapped nerve or something annoying.

White-finger! :lol: I worked for a while on the project to compensate all of the miners who had developed it.

I had to read that over again actually as at first glance it actually looked like you have partook in manual labour! :lol:

:D Not a pneumatic drill but a manual drill. Probably a trapped nerve or something annoying.

I had to read that over again actually as at first glance it actually looked like you have partook in manual labour! :lol:

Gemmill has a T-shirt which reads "Manual Labour - No Thanks!"

Just helping out whilst some of the others have more important things in life to be dealing with.

Anyway - a womans touch never goes amiss :lol:

Whilst I would prefer that people didn't use it, I'm going to let the c-word thing slide somewhat.

Although using it solely to wind me up or piss me off will be frowned upon.