Meet the members

Scottish Mag

Fucking great! I leave you lot for five bloody minutes and all hell breaks loose!

If you want to see what all hell breaking loose really looks like, you should sign up for the 5-a-side this weekend and throw Cath's plans into further chaos. :)

:lol:

Have we come up with a final answer for the kit yet? Last time I checked we were talking about Cyan & Yellow t-shirts! :icon_lol:

All this talk of cyan and magenta is really exposing the 8-bit BASIC programmers on here. Myself very much included. :icon_lol::good:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking great! I leave you lot for five bloody minutes and all hell breaks loose!

If you want to see what all hell breaking loose really looks like, you should sign up for the 5-a-side this weekend and throw Cath's plans into further chaos. :)

Have we come up with a final answer for the kit yet? Last time I checked we were talking about Cyan & Yellow t-shirts! :good:

Reminds me of the Commodore 64.

I was thinking of the Spectrum 48K - I've been top-trumped :icon_lol:

Have we come up with a final answer for the kit yet? Last time I checked we were talking about Cyan & Yellow t-shirts! :icon_lol:

Reminds me of the Commodore 64.

I was thinking of the Spectrum 48K - I've been top-trumped :icon_lol:

Naah, that makes you hardcore. :good:

Real first name: Billy-Lee

Nickname: Boyo, Bilbo baggins of the shire <_<

Language(s) spoken? English & a little bit of gibberish

Previous avatar? Was the same, but had a union jack behind hit. Thought it would be more relevent to be black 'n' white.

Tell us when you first joined the boards? .......No

Board highlights? Being daft & threatening people

Board lowlights? threatening people :lol:

What would you be doing if you weren't doing your current job? Probably working in a fooking call-centre!

Pets? none

I play a bit like.... Tino asprilla on 10 cowies

Football heroes? Pedro

Football villains? Keano

Best advice given? Stop being a twat!

Ideal partner? Gotta say wor lass :baby:

Ideal dinner date? :baby:

Ideal meal? Love Chicken Tikka Masarla, Lasagne, chinese buffet....obviously not all together, but couldn't leave one out without the other.

Can you cook? I have a toaster & a microwave so what do you think!

Current wheels? peugeot 306

Biggest influence? my dad

TV programmes? never watch much telly, err, Friday Night Project?

Burger and chips or fish and chips? The healthier option! ;)

Chinese or indian? What do you order? mixed tandoori masala, chicken tikka masala, chicken korma. mixed meats house special, chicken chow mein, sweet & sour chicken, king prawns, etc.

Favourite tunes? a bit of everything from Keane to Linkin Park, Stereophonics, snow patrol, Coldplay, diAgusto, Bob Dylan, Magic Numbers, 2pac, Dr Dre....

Abi Titmuss or Jodi Marsh? Titmuss

George Clooney or Bradley Pitt? Bradley! ;)

Favourite film? Scarface

If I won a million pounds.... I'd start spending it...!

Age first drunk alcohol? First drink? I remember I was sitting on my dad's lap at the time :lol:

Ever suspended/expelled from school? suspened twice for fighting & getting caught knocking off school

Favourite insult? numpty! :P

Not a lot of people know that......... I'm the only male community health trainer in Newcastle B) and the 1st! :D

Most you've ever spent on an item of clothes? Probably about £120 on a suit

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Shoes? two

I'm obsessed with..... feeling wor lasses arse aparently :P

In 5 years time, I hope to be.... a millionair, have two kids & compete in pro mma...! :baby:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

• 1 year later...