Wayne Bridge

Baggio

Johnson was judged on 1 or 2 good games for West Ham wasn't he?

29191[/snapback]

Aye, they paid £6million (I think) and he played about 20 games for the fisrt team (might have been less).

Can't see Chelsea letting him go unless he engineers a move for himself. Mourhino wants two players for every position and with Gallas unhappy at playing there I don't see why they would sell him.

If they do decide to let him go then Spurs being a London club could work in their favour. If we're contending for a CL place in Jan we may have a chance but its highly unlikely.

I reckon Spurs will offer him about 6 miilion, before Freddy comes along with a 12 million bid, just to make sure Spurs don't sign him, even though they would hardly raise their bid anyway... perhaps.

He'd be a good signing, and his hopes certainly aren't failing, judging by the number of left(/right)-backs we have.

2 things that could work in our favour..

1) Chelsea may not want to sell to a london "rival"

2) We must have some sort of relationship with them considering we have brought 2 players from them in the last 8 months...

He'd be great but I can't see him leaving for less than £5mil. Looking at the money we've just spent that would be alot for Freddy. Us or Spurs? Hmmm... well Parker saw the appeal and we'll match his wages.