shes just got a "something" about her

shakermaker

Isn't KT Tunstall not widely recognised as being not bad. if you had said Amy Winehouse on the other hand :dancing:

Talk about sticking your neck out.

29910[/snapback]

Oh have I mis-interpreted the thread? :D Shit no I love KT! She's lovely!

Ian Van Dahl. I think she IS a man (watch her/his latest music video and you'll see what I mean)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim Clijsters

Martina Hingis

29778[/snapback]

021_Kim%20clijsters.jpg

Apparently if you order her face before 6 pm mon-thurs you get a free garlic bread. Each to their own like.

Well 2 pages in and I have to admit to still being a bit lost, is this a "ropey boilers" thread? a sort of "birds I fancy but shouldnt" type of thing? :dancing:

:D

30097[/snapback]

I think so mate.

Mind you in the case of Kim Klijsters, I'm pretty sure that the some 'thing' about her must be an eight inch cock!

Well 2 pages in and I have to admit to still being a bit lost, is this a "ropey boilers" thread? a sort of "birds I fancy but shouldnt" type of thing? :dancing:

30097[/snapback]

I think so mate.

Mind you in the case of Kim Klijsters, I'm pretty sure that the some 'thing' about her must be an eight inch cock!

30101[/snapback]

Hewitt done well getting rid of her and now seeing that bird from Home & Away

30097[/snapback]

I think so mate.

30101[/snapback]

:fume:

30097[/snapback]

I think so mate.

30101[/snapback]

:fume:

30113[/snapback]

He has got a point though, as ropey boilers go, shes ROPEY!.