A-level results

Brock Manson

When they brought in A*s for GCSEs, why didn't they just make it harder to get an A?

Yeh but these ones go up to 11

SpinalTap.jpg

:woosh: That's what it's like. Although it puts me in mind of the McDonald's hierarchy badges too. Do they still have them btw? I haven't been in one for years.

When they brought in A*s for GCSEs, why didn't they just make it harder to get an A?

Yeh but these ones go up to 11

SpinalTap.jpg

:woosh: That's what it's like. Although it puts me in mind of the McDonald's hierarchy badges too. Do they still have them btw? I haven't been in one for years.

Me neither,

So im not sure

One day il probably find out :huff:

Brock - Well done, which subjects?

B's in German and Philosophy and the A for English Literature.

Oh aye, knew you were doing them first 2. Just forgot.

Btw, to see the Spinal Tap reference in it's original form, visit N-O. :woosh:

I screwed up a little bit...

R.S/Philosophy - A

Geography - B

Eng Lit. - C (1 mark off a B )

Maths - C (4 marks off a B )

Resits will be my friend.

What did you need?

I couldn't be arsed with A-levels and just played football for 2 years rather than going to lectures. Luckily they were easy enough to pass (even 12 years ago).

Well done to everyone on here who got what they wanted/needed. Well done to those who didn't too, it's not exactly the end of the world. My lass has just got a law degree and she's struggling to find work, so eduction isn't the be all and end all anyway.

I screwed up a little bit...

R.S/Philosophy - A

Geography - B

Eng Lit. - C (1 mark off a B )

Maths - C (4 marks off a B )

Resits will be my friend.

What did you need?

I couldn't be arsed with A-levels and just played football for 2 years rather than going to lectures. Luckily they were easy enough to pass (even 12 years ago).

Well done to everyone on here who got what they wanted/needed. Well done to those who didn't too, it's not exactly the end of the world. My lass has just got a law degree and she's struggling to find work, so eduction isn't the be all and end all anyway.

Oh yeah forgot to add they were just AS level results, so I'm applying to uni next year. I should have probably worked harder also but it's partly the fact I'm not as smart as I thought. :woosh: