Around 45,000 tomorrow

Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Free ticket Geordies

- Subject to availability, anyone buying an adult ticket on Saturday from the NUFC Box Office will be able to bring two children under 14 for free. This offer is for selected areas of Level Seven in the Milburn Stand and supporters must again enter the ground between 3.45-4.30pm.

:)

While I understand the sad face, I think this is excellent. Exactly the kind of thing Freddy the Hutt wouldn't contemplate.

It's effective marketing, the kids are the next generation of match goers so we may as well get them in the routine for free if we've got plenty of empty seats for the game.

Guest stevieintoon
51,049 according to the Beeb.

Looks like Stevie was wrong again :)

... and ever so slightely overreacted again?

Free ticket geordies helped boost the crowd on the day, but I'm not having 51000. You could see huge swathes of empties in Milburn Level 7, and beside me alone there was 5 empty seats.

Free ticket geordies helped boost the crowd on the day, but I'm not having 51000. You could see huge swathes of empties in Milburn Level 7, and beside me alone there was 5 empty seats.

hmmmm coincidence? :) :)

I didnt notice many empty seats within the NE Corner or East stand from what I could see, there was a chunk at the top corner of either end of the Milburn and the directors box looked half deserted otherwise though we were nae Boro.

Nah, milburn L7 only had big gaps in the top L&R corner which is always the last to fill. Apart from that it was the directors box that looked at about 50%. 51k sounds about right to me like though I had no view of leazes L7 though Id imagine that was pretty full.

Nah, milburn L7 only had big gaps in the top L&R corner which is always the last to fill. Apart from that it was the directors box that looked at about 50%. 51k sounds about right to me like though I had no view of leazes L7 though Id imagine that was pretty full.

It was.

It was.

You up there these days?

It was.

You up there these days?

No but I could see it. I get a great view of it on the way for a piss. :) I actually misread it and was thinking of the Milburn L7 though. I'm still in the NE Corner.

It was.

You up there these days?

No but I could see it. I get a great view of it on the way for a piss. :) I actually misread it and was thinking of the Milburn L7 though. I'm still in the NE Corner.

Yea, I was looking out for you, have to admit when I was purchasing said ticket I thought "fook it might be next to Alex" :)

It was.

You up there these days?

Yea, I was looking out for you, have to admit when I was purchasing said ticket I thought "fook it might be next to Alex" :)

It's near SLP too, so that sort of balances out being near me :P

It was.

You up there these days?

It's near SLP too, so that sort of balances out being near me :P

jesus wept, i think I'll cash it in :P