My cats got diabetes

peasepud

Going to have to give her injections twice a day :lol:

now why didnt God invent cats with opposable thumbs so the fecker could do it herself? Dont know if anyones ever tried injecting a cat but Im not looking forward to it I can tell you (seeing as it took a vet and two nurses ten minutes to get blood out of her!).

;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got 2 cats. Never injected them but seen the vet do it plenty of times. Amazing how many innoculations and blood samples were involved in moving them to France!

The first one is grand, even for blood samples, which they have to shave a spot for. The second one goes crazy when she's even approached with a needle, I hope for your sake your cat is more like the former!

In my experience though cats always seem to very quickly get used to anything that happens regularly.

Well they would let you know if they didn't thats for sure!!!

30892[/snapback]

Sounds like the voice of experience...

So, claw marks on the penis, good sign or bad?

Don't try telling me that you've not injected a few pussies in your time !

30880[/snapback]

Who is that lovely lady in your avatar, btw Jimbo?

30897[/snapback]

Charlotte Church

Going to have to give her injections twice a day  :lol:

now why didnt God invent cats with opposable thumbs so the fecker could do it herself? Dont know if anyones ever tried injecting a cat but Im not looking forward to it I can tell you (seeing as it took a vet and two nurses ten minutes to get blood out of her!).

;)

30875[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. Pet insurance?

Cat's have nine lives - which makes them ideal for experimentation! :lol:

...... annnyywaayysss.......

That really sucks Peasepud! Poor liddle cat! And poor you for having to inject it so much. The cat'll obviously hate it at first.... but it'll probably get used to it. If it's always the same person that injects it though, it probably won't like that person as much.

My cat got cancer a few years back, and the vets just guessed with what to do (thankfully it worked and he's fine now!) but we had to give him nasty tablets loads, which made him feel like crap. (obviously there's a difference between tablets and a fecking needle sticking into you, but work with me here). And yeh, it was always mum that gave him the tablets, and he really fell out with her. Took him at least a year after he got better to even start going to her for a cuddle or whatnot.

Good luck - hope the cat doesn't give you too much hell! ;)

not being funny pud, but is a cat worth it? I know they've got the whole independent buddy thing going on, but I've never found em particularly charismatic and as easily replaced as say... a chair

no I don't have pets because I'm a Student and as such must spend what little money I earn on important things like dog food and flea powder.... I won't waste it on an animal