Platinum Club

peasepud

After my normal ticket went down the pan for toiday I've managed to get on in the Platinum club woooo :lol:

Do I have to be dressed to go in there? obviously I need to wear clothes but can I wear me toon top? got a nasty feeling its smart/casual dress.

After my normal ticket went down the pan for toiday I've managed to get on in the Platinum club woooo  :lol:

Do I have to be dressed to go in there? obviously I need to wear clothes but can I wear me toon top? got a nasty feeling its smart/casual dress.

31197[/snapback]

Does that rule you out then??? ;):razz:

Wear a cravat, and make sure your collar is adequately starched, to avoid being mistaken for one of the lower orders.

31225[/snapback]

I take it that renditions of "Geordie Boot Boys" and the "Referees a wanker" wont go down too well.

its pimms oclock!!

how did it go ??

31335[/snapback]

turned out the ticket wasnt the Platinum Club but Sovereign suite, whey they were mainly riff raff in there, I was all dolled up in me suit, cravat, monocle and cane and there were commoners there with football shirts n stuff.

Canny enough seat, proper pint at half time, good number of telly screens and there was still singing oh and the kid in front nacked his seat early in the 2nd half, best moment of the day really watching him try and hover looking like hes sat down! :lol:

After my normal ticket went down the pan for toiday I've managed to get on in the Platinum club woooo  :lol:

31197[/snapback]

you got turned away because of the shorts and flip flops

Edited by LeazesMag

• 5 years later...