Braces

Tribal

I'll bide my time with this, you'll see.

What you mean by next week you might be able to handle soup with lumps in? Thats progress!

No I mean I'll bide my time with this ;)

This what? Thread/bowl of soup/wank? You've lost me.

No, time. I'm going to bide it.

What you mean by next week you might be able to handle soup with lumps in? Thats progress!

No I mean I'll bide my time with this ;)

well bide it and fuck off then!!

Arrgh I'm having horrible flashbacks to when I used to get my brace tightened. My appointments always seemed to fall on the day I had football training and you could guarantee I'd get a ball pelted off my face at some point. Fucking agony. I couldn't wait to get the bastard taken off, only to discover the only thing more painful than getting it tightened was when they removed the metal ring thing which went around the back teeth to hold it all in place.. OW!

No I mean I'll bide my time with this :icon_lol:

well bide it and fuck off then!!

Tried to hide the Jack Daniels but Radg said no, no, no. ;)

Had braces fitted for months after going straight through my handlebars on my bike face first into a stone wall. Managed to shatter and push my bottom jaw backward whilst somehow moving my top jaw forward. Luckily i was only seven so I didn't really get the pissed ripped when I was walking around like Jaws for months on end, ended up with one of them removable ones when i about thirteen, pain in the arse tbh.

What i find strange is the fact I'm still a right good looking bastard though, I would have probably been totally perfect in the looks department if it wasn't for the accident, can't win them all I suppose :icon_lol: