Think it's about time!

Craig

By the way can you guys keep Warne?

31995[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I'm amazed an aussie is having a go at Warne, the series could have been 5-0 to England without his brilliance.

He's one of the alltime great legends in the history of all sports!

32049[/snapback]

After reading his posts bitching about how there is more than one sport in this country I'm ready to petition the government to revoke his citizenship.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31995[/snapback]

I'm amazed an aussie is having a go at Warne, the series could have been 5-0 to England without his brilliance.

32049[/snapback]

After reading his posts bitching about how there is more than one sport in this country I'm ready to petition the government to revoke his citizenship.

32053[/snapback]

Ah Mr Halliwell......

I wondered when you'd show up, wasn't it you who said the Aussies would cream us??? :angry:

31995[/snapback]

32049[/snapback]

32053[/snapback]

Ah Mr Halliwell......

I wondered when you'd show up, wasn't it you who said the Aussies would cream us??? :angry:

32064[/snapback]

I'm sure he's just about to make a post commending the England team for being the better side over 5 games and fully deserving to win the ashes from the Aussies, playing some wonderful cricket. :angry:

31995[/snapback]

32049[/snapback]

32053[/snapback]

Ah Mr Halliwell......

32064[/snapback]

Similar and I think he was talking to Meenzer at the time.

32053[/snapback]

Ah Mr Halliwell......

32064[/snapback]

I'm sure he's just about to make a post commending the England team for being the better side over 5 games and fully deserving to win the ashes from the Aussies, playing some wonderful cricket. :icon_lol:

32067[/snapback]

Is that the sound of a squealing animal flying past the window? :angry:

Congrats to Gemmill like, foir backing us at 7-1 after Lord's.

32070[/snapback]

Probably didn't have the seasoned cynicism like those of us who watched cricket before we became good :icon_lol:

32074[/snapback]

:angry: Aye, fair play to him though.

32070[/snapback]

Probably didn't have the seasoned cynicism like those of us who watched cricket before we became good :icon_lol:

32074[/snapback]

32075[/snapback]

I think you'll find it was 9/1. :angry:

32070[/snapback]

32074[/snapback]

32075[/snapback]

I bet it would have been worthwhile going to an Aussie bookies after Lords and backing England to win!!!

32070[/snapback]

32074[/snapback]

32075[/snapback]

32078[/snapback]

Drinks are on you next time I see you then :icon_lol:

32070[/snapback]

32074[/snapback]

32075[/snapback]

32078[/snapback]

32080[/snapback]

The usual? Babycham?

32070[/snapback]

32074[/snapback]

32075[/snapback]

32078[/snapback]

32080[/snapback]

The usual? Babycham?

32081[/snapback]

Cherry B

You don't know Stefan Dennis?? :icon_lol:

31979[/snapback]

Nope, never heard of him and I work in television so I'm fairly clued up on our stars!

Actually if we look at the various people that have been mentioned in this list a lot of them weren't born here or only became successful after they "developed in England.

Barry Humphries - Born here was a no-one then moved to UK and became famous.

Dame Edna - As above but wearing a dress!

Rolf Harris - As above but different person, no dress and owns a paint brush.

Elle MacPherson - Great breasts forget the rest.

Ned Kelly - Actually Irish

Rodney Marsh - at least he is more interesting then the English one and doesn't put shite on the toon!

Fosters - no-one drinks it here so I don't know if we can admit to owning it anymore.

XXXX - yuk! Why is it called four X because Queenslanders can't spell beer.

Mel Gibson - born Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson in Peekskill, New York State in 1956 and coming to Australia aged 12.

For the Pud, Men without hats - Men at work were actually fronted by an Scotsman, Colin Hay.

Olivia Newton John - Born: 26 September 1948 Cambridge, England.

As for the rest of the list, yeah sorry about that but England is responsible for Robbie Williams and a host of other prats also so I'd say we are even.

Alex as for your comment, that I've only just read, young man - England really needs to stop with that excuse. Friendly matches are important, every team needs to gel.

Not complaining because there is no excuse for some of the results our football team has had over the years but the two tie knock out between the winner of Oceana and the 5th place South American team is harsh in that our team doesn't play enough together and then is required to beat a team that has just played 18 matches in their group stage, hence the move into Asia (and personally I think it should be the top two teams in Oceana group then play in the Asian group stages and not just Australia moving.)

31987[/snapback]

And you don't care about cricket? :angry:

_38040009_spandau_ballet.jpg

GOLD

Nicola Charles is her real name.  Was it Sarah?

32194[/snapback]

That's the one, top totty her like. The blonde lass he was seeing when he croaked wasn't bad either.