Kid Rock

Guest James_coDurham

Ban the cunt I reckon. My mate has just buried his wife today after losing her fight to cancer, 29 i think she was, leaving behind a 4 year old daughter

Fuck off prick.

How the fuck is your mates dead wife remotely anything to do with me? Fucking arsehole.

well you're using cancer as a vehicle for "comedy" and his mates wife died of cancer... I can understand why he's pissed off with you.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James_coDurham
Ban the cunt I reckon. My mate has just buried his wife today after losing her fight to cancer, 29 i think she was, leaving behind a 4 year old daughter

Fuck off prick.

How the fuck is your mates dead wife remotely anything to do with me? Fucking arsehole.

well you're using cancer as a vehicle for "comedy" and his mates wife died of cancer... I can understand why he's pissed off with you.

Comedy? Can't remember cracking a cancer joke like

you took the piss out of someone, using cancer as the device... you can try and hide behind semantics, but at the end of the day you fucked up and haven't the balls or the common decency to apologise.

If you can't see that what you did was stupid then your musical taste is the very least of your problems.

Tbh I don't want an apology, you don't "accidentally" take the piss out of cancer. He should just fuck off. No doubt he will think its hilarious when someone close to him (unfortuntaley these days its very likely to happen) gets cancer.

Guest James_coDurham
Yes you are browntooth.

Why don't you post what you said about North East people and their houses and wages here on the Newcastle forum, gay jon?

Edited by James_coDurham

Guest James_coDurham
Yes you are browntooth.

Why don't you post what you said about North East people and their houses and wages her on the Newcastle forum, gay jon?

What was that then? Feel free brown teeth :lol:

I'm not as petty as you. I don't bring MSN convos to the forum. but sure, if you feel people won't be offended, tell them what you said all by yourself.

Yes you are browntooth.

Why don't you post what you said about North East people and their houses and wages her on the Newcastle forum, gay jon?

I'm not as petty as you. I don't bring MSN convos to the forum. but sure, if you feel people won't be offended, tell them what you said all by yourself.

Said what? You are a pikey cunt you works in a factory?

How about when you said you hope my mum gets cancer next and I have to watch her waste away?

Guest James_coDurham
Yes you are browntooth.

Said what? You are a pikey cunt you works in a factory?

How about when you said you hope my mum gets cancer next and I have to watch her waste away?

No when you said "North East houses, shit, FACT." and "North East wages, shit, FACT" and "People up there are thick as pigshit, FACT"

So you making stuff up like that is going to change peoples opinions of you after the cancer stuff, stuff like:

Jon says:

aye right lol no self respecting homosexual would put his cock anywhere near your brown teeth

Lee says:

no1 wud yours either, in case cancer mutated and became contagious when your cancer ridden relative died and u are carrying it

Jon says:

no 1?

Jon says:

:lol:

Lee says:

yeah

Jon says:

fucking charver

Lee says:

cancerboy

Jon says:

will be funny when someone you know gets it?

Lee says:

i hope your mam gets it next, i hope u watch her waste away

Jon says:

wow arent you funny

Lee says:

hilarious

Lee says:

quick

Lee says:

post it oin da forum!

Jon says:

why not?

Lee says:

do it rofl

Lee says:

yawn

Lee says:

feeling a wee bit tired myself!

Jon says:

you will

Lee says:

i hope when ur going over to care for her

Lee says:

u trip and break a leg

Guest James_coDurham

Jon says:

You are a chav, you work in a factory like all of the people up there, you thick cunt!

Lee says:

Rofl, fucking cock

Jon says:

I hope it's you that gets cancer next, sad cunt

Lee says:

Do ya, wooooahh

Jon says:

Or one of your parents...

Lee says:

Or more likely one of yours, if God had to choose...

See I just retaliate to him tbh. I'm blocked for months, and then he comes in feeling brave and spouts his mouth off cos he's had a drink :lol: Cock. Fuck off.

Guest James_coDurham
So you making stuff up like that is going to change peoples opinions of you after the cancer stuff, stuff like:

Jon says:

aye right lol no self respecting homosexual would put his cock anywhere near your brown teeth

Lee says:

no1 wud yours either, in case cancer mutated and became contagious when your cancer ridden relative died and u are carrying it

Jon says:

no 1?

Jon says:

:o

Lee says:

yeah

Jon says:

fucking charver

Lee says:

cancerboy

Jon says:

Lee says:

Jon says:

wow arent you funny

Lee says:

hilarious

Lee says:

quick

Lee says:

post it oin da forum!

Jon says:

why not?

Lee says:

do it rofl

Lee says:

yawn

Lee says:

Jon says:

you will

Lee says:

Lee says:

u trip and break a leg

Screenshot? Most editted convo i've ever read. Sad fucking homo prick :lol:

I am sure the people here have known me long enough and the ones that have met me know well enough that what you wrote is complete bollocks, where as you have acknowledged on more than one occasion you thought it was funny to take the piss out of cancer. Idiot!

Guest James_coDurham
I am sure the people here have known me long enough and the ones that have met me know well enough that what you wrote is complete bollocks, where as you have acknowledged on more than one occasion you thought it was funny to take the piss out of cancer. Idiot!

Taking the piss out of cancer and wishing it upon a fucking cock like yourself in a heated exchange are completely different things.

Jon says:

Lee says:

Jon says:

no 1?

Jon says:

Lee says:

yeah

Jon says:

fucking charver

Lee says:

cancerboy

Jon says:

Lee says:

Jon says:

wow arent you funny

Lee says:

hilarious

Lee says:

quick

Lee says:

post it oin da forum!

Jon says:

why not?

Lee says:

do it rofl

Lee says:

yawn

Lee says:

Jon says:

you will

Lee says:

Lee says:

u trip and break a leg

Why would I need to make something like that up, you have admitted in your own posts you have tried to wind me up about cancer! <_<

Guest James_coDurham

Number one, fuckfaces!!

From the Detroit Free Press:

It's hard to write a hit, says Kid Rock. Really hard to write two or three.

But when you're 36, well into a career that isn't always kind to longevity, and you've crafted one of your biggest smashes yet, well ... you may have pulled off something else altogether.

With his new album soaring in to a No. 1 national debut — the first chart-topper of his career — it’s a good time to ask: How did Kid Rock suddenly become bigger than ever?

One decade into his tenure with Atlantic Records, the 36-year-old Detroit star seems to be hitting new peaks. The buzz around “Rock N Roll Jesus,” which clocked in at No. 1 when the week’s Billboard rankings were issued this morning, has been substantial. Rock has been everywhere: Larry King. David Letterman. Jimmy Kimmel. Howard Stern. The cover of Rolling Stone. Partying with Paris Hilton.

It's not that Rock had fallen off the map. But the latest round of attention marks a decisive upswing for a guy whose previous album failed to crack the top 10.

"It seems like he's a bigger part of the pop-culture conversation than he was before," says Geoff Mayfield, senior analyst with Billboard, a music-trade magazine that put Kid Rock on the cover before the album's release.

Rock appears to have benefited from a timely confluence of circumstances: A lull in the national release schedule. Ongoing celeb-column coverage of his offstage life. A beefed-up promotional campaign by his label and management staff. And, maybe more than anything, an album that's been touted as his best work since the breakout record "Devil Without a Cause."

"Everybody has pulled together, on every level," says Rock.

Rock's team, sensing they had a hit on their hands, decided months ago to go all-out with the new record. Manager Punch Andrews says the resulting campaign was a complex, concerted effort that rivals anything from his lengthy career handling Rock and Bob Seger.

It was "probably the toughest fight of our life, planning everything to come down to the week of release," says Andrews. "It was a nail-biter that paid off huge."

For his part, Kid Rock says he simply implemented a lesson from his early days: If you want to sell something, you've got to sell it yourself.

"I know a lot of people aren't willing to do that work. But I really believe in this product I have right now, this record. So I told them I'd do whatever it takes," he tells the Free Press.

"I had meetings in Malibu, twice a week -- with the editor of Entertainment Weekly, Penthouse, the American Music Awards. I'd have them over, eat dinner, drink some wine, play my record, show them my vision. That's been the best thing. There's nothing better than word of mouth."

At Atlantic Records, the mantra during marketing meetings was simple: Keep the focus on the music. Kid Rock's celebrity status already had its own momentum. That part could sell itself.

"We had to go the other way and be a lot more traditional, make it like a traditional music campaign," says Livia Tortella, the label's executive vice president of marketing. "That's the approach we took, which is why the (media) promo trip made a lot of sense. He got to talk about the record, talk about why he made it, talk about himself as a musician. That had been absent for a long time."

In the fast-moving world of modern pop culture, Rock has also benefited from a unique brand of fan loyalty, akin to that enjoyed by many country stars. And like those Nashville acts, he's blessed with an audience that still acquires its music the old-fashioned way: by walking into a store and paying for it. In the Internet era, that doesn't hurt the chart numbers.

"One of the dividing lines now is: Does the music appeal to a demographic that still buys albums?" says Billboard's Mayfield. "Kid Rock is ideal for that."

Kid Rock's releases have always been reliable bestsellers in southeast Michigan, going back to his pre-Atlantic days. But even here, interest seems discernibly up, says Emerald Theatre owner Ronny Masters, who has worked for years with the hometown star.

Masters says he sensed a different sort of energy, a bigger-than-normal crowd buzz, when Rock played the Mt. Clemens venue earlier this month. Tickets for the packed club show sold at upwards of $500 on eBay.

Masters says it comes down to the music: By embracing a straight-ahead, classic rock sound, Rock has cleverly filled a wide-open void.

"His intuition is amazing, how he foresees what the people want," Masters says. "At first I listened to his new disc and thought, 'What is he doing?' But I get it now: He's appealing to the masses and doing that rock 'n' roll that nobody else is quite doing."

Rock also has perfected a unique public image, a nimble balance between bigger-than-life rock star and approachable everyman, drawing lessons from the world of country music and NASCAR.

"The grassroots thing is something to watch, the way he interacts with his fans," Masters says. "At the bar after his shows, he doesn't want to turn anybody away. His assistants finally have to grab him out of there."

Atlantic's Tortella says that's the key: "He does have that connection with people, and they connect with him in that same way. He can be both big and of-the-people at the same time. He represents so much of American music and that aesthetic, and yet it's still really contemporary. There are so many stars aligning, all the elements coming together. I just think people wanted a record like this, right now."

Guest James_coDurham

Jon says:

Lee says:

Jon says:

no 1?

Jon says:

Lee says:

yeah

Jon says:

fucking charver

Lee says:

cancerboy

Jon says:

Lee says:

Jon says:

wow arent you funny

Lee says:

hilarious

Lee says:

quick

Lee says:

post it oin da forum!

Jon says:

why not?

Lee says:

do it rofl

Lee says:

yawn

Lee says:

Jon says:

you will

Lee says:

Lee says:

u trip and break a leg

Why would I need to make something like that up, you have admitted in your own posts you have tried to wind me up about cancer! <_<

Oh, you've got me on that one. I must have said all of the above then <_<