Kid Rock

Guest James_coDurham

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James_coDurham
Why are they brown then at such a young age?

Thats not what you said before browntooth, do they not want to leave your village because you will show them up?

Most of my friends aren't even Newcastle fans.

No you are just a cunt, as everyone keeps telling you. Some people have a little more respect, I expect you just weren't brought up right like over charvers I know.

I was brought up immaculately. I'm everyones best friend. I get on great with the majority. I don't need forum buddies like you do.

The mates who wont go to Newcastle with you B)

Brought up not being shown how to brush your teeth isn't a good start :D

Speaking of which, inviting me to make a trip to newcastle so that you could confront me is a bit charverish isn't it?

AL FUKIN THREATEN THOU ONLINE OOO! AL FUCKIN LIFT THOU! :razz: Soft charver cunt.

I said if you have any issues with me we can work it out over a pint as I was coming up to Newcastle. Seemed quite friendly to me, although obviously you couldn't make it all that way :angry:

No you are just a cunt, as everyone keeps telling you. Some people have a little more respect, I expect you just weren't brought up right like over charvers I know.

I was brought up immaculately. I'm everyones best friend. I get on great with the majority. I don't need forum buddies like you do.

The mates who wont go to Newcastle with you B)

Brought up not being shown how to brush your teeth isn't a good start :D

I do brush my teeth.

My mates will go to Newcastle with me, if we are in agreement that we desire to do so.

Best. Comeback. Ever.

:razz:

Guest James_coDurham

The mates who wont go to Newcastle with you :D

Brought up not being shown how to brush your teeth isn't a good start :angry:

Speaking of which, inviting me to make a trip to newcastle so that you could confront me is a bit charverish isn't it?

AL FUKIN THREATEN THOU ONLINE OOO! AL FUCKIN LIFT THOU! :razz: Soft charver cunt.

I said if you have any issues with me we can work it out over a pint as I was coming up to Newcastle. Seemed quite friendly to me, although obviously you couldn't make it all that way :angry:

EYA OOO IF YA SAY OWT ELSE BWT CANCER AM GONA FUKIN CYBERTWAT YA! B)

Guest James_coDurham
Yep thats exactly what I said :razz:

No surprise to see browntooth trying to change history AGAIN to get the spotlight off him :D

Rofl, so I'm lying?

Why don't you cyberchin me into telling the truth. Put my head through a brick firewall B)

No surprise to see browntooth trying to change history AGAIN to get the spotlight off him :angry:

Rofl, so I'm lying?

Why don't you cyberchin me into telling the truth. Put my head through a brick firewall B)

You are bending the truth, quite a bit.

I said you obviously have some major issues with me and if you wanted to I am in Newcastle on such and such a date so you can come and discuss them with me over a pint if you think it will help. Mainly to see what your reaction would be and no surprise it was "oh but I can't make it to Newcastle that weekend, I am an hours drive away, its a match day? oh well my mates won't come with me so i can't come, erm erm erm...." completely fucking bottled it :angry:

As if I would want your brown teeth anywhere near me in a pub before the game :D

I think you need to look a little closer to home for the internet hardman, maybe the one who is clearly saying things on the internet because they wouldn't dare say it to someone in real life you sad little boy :angry: "oww I hope your mum gets cancer" as if you would have the bottle to say that away from your screen :angry:

Guest James_coDurham

No surprise to see browntooth trying to change history AGAIN to get the spotlight off him :angry:

Rofl, so I'm lying?

You are bending the truth, quite a bit.

I said you obviously have some major issues with me and if you wanted to I am in Newcastle on such and such a date so you can come and discuss them with me over a pint if you think it will help. Mainly to see what your reaction would be and no surprise it was "oh but I can't make it to Newcastle that weekend, I am an hours drive away, its a match day? oh well my mates won't come with me so i can't come, erm erm erm...." completely fucking bottled it :angry:

As if I would want your brown teeth anywhere near me in a pub before the game :D

I think you need to look a little closer to home for the internet hardman, maybe the one who is clearly saying things on the internet because they wouldn't dare say it to someone in real life you sad little boy :angry: "oww I hope your mum gets cancer" as if you would have the bottle to say that away from your screen :angry:

Exactly. I clearly wasn't willing to drive an hour to meet up with the cyberbully who probably would be too shit scared to even show up. But thanks for the invite anyways, tough guy, it amused me greatly. However if you are so keen to carry out your request, you're perfectly welcome to visit. But no weapons mind, no trojan horses or viruses, computer hitman!

Guest James_coDurham
The Cyberbullied turns Cyberbully :razz:

Don't back drag me into a cyberalley and dos attack me B) Please :D

Edited by James_coDurham

Don't even bother with this little weasel Gejon, he's a complete and utter fucktard.

I agree, can't be arsed anymore. Everyone knows what he is so there is no point me wasting my time pointing it out. :razz:

Edited by Gejon

Don't even bother with this little weasel Gejon, he's a complete and utter fucktard.

I agree, can't be arsed anymore. Everyone knows what he is so there is no point me wasting my time pointing it out. B)

and yet you seem to keep biting..... :razz:

I agree, can't be arsed anymore. Everyone knows what he is so there is no point me wasting my time pointing it out. :D

and yet you seem to keep biting..... B)

Shut it :razz:

I agree, can't be arsed anymore. Everyone knows what he is so there is no point me wasting my time pointing it out. :angry:

and yet you seem to keep biting..... :D

Shut it B)

:razz:

shouldn't you be drunk by now radgi :D

B) ....give me about 4 hours and I'll be well on me way...not starting till 7 :angry:

Why the late start? getting slow in your... :razz: .....old age?

:angry:

B) ....give me about 4 hours and I'll be well on me way...not starting till 7 :angry:

:angry::angry: thought I would pace myself tonight as we are going to a friends house for a rugby party :angry: I can behave sometimes you know !!

:angry::angry: thought I would pace myself tonight as we are going to a friends house for a rugby party :angry: I can behave sometimes you know !!

Behave, I've seen you out. :icon_lol:

:angry::angry: thought I would pace myself tonight as we are going to a friends house for a rugby party :icon_lol: I can behave sometimes you know !!

Behave, I've seen you out. :icon_lol:

:D shurrup....I said sometimes didn't I :angry: