When you have a sad day...

I normally just tend to relax Radgi darling, although obviously it's hard not to dwell on things when you've had a bad day.

I just normally like to chill out and watch a good film or something, just to relax myself and take away the stress of a bad day.

Whatever it is btw, hope everything pans out ok for you. :calmdown:

Edited by Jonny2J
...what do you do to cheer yourself up ??? I have had an absolute pisser with bad news left right and straight down the middle and I don't even feel like having a drink ( :calmdown: yes I know) but I need to shake off this melancholy funk !!!

I haven't got any good advice, Radg. I'm a saddo who lets things eat away inside of me until I have a decent sleep (a decent kip might take up to a week to achieve if things are really getting me down though!).

Other than come round and give you a good shag, I can't help. Sorry. Hope you can overcome your sadness as quick as poss.

Edited by snakehips
...what do you do to cheer yourself up ??? I have had an absolute pisser with bad news left right and straight down the middle and I don't even feel like having a drink ( :calmdown: yes I know) but I need to shake off this melancholy funk !!!

I haven't got any good advice, Radg. I'm a saddo who lets things eat away inside of me until I have a decent sleep (a decent kip might take up to a week to achieve if things are really getting me down though!).

Other than come round and give you a good shag, I can't help. Sorry. Hope you can overcome your sadness as quick as poss.

That's my problem .....thanks for the offer though...that did make me smile :unsure:

That's my problem .....thanks for the offer though...that did make me smile :)

Sometimes a good shag whilst in subdued mood can be awesome!!! Think about it :unsure:

Well I still hope whatever it is can be resolved so you can be back to your old self in no time Radgi. :calmdown:

Had a bit of a shitter of a past couple of weeks meself, with both me dad and me granda being suddenly rushed into hospital in the space of a week.

Well I still hope whatever it is can be resolved so you can be back to your old self in no time Radgi. :calmdown:

Had a bit of a shitter of a past couple of weeks meself, with both me dad and me granda being suddenly rushed into hospital in the space of a week.

Hope everythings ok 2J...that's my problem too ...good mate of mine and an old family friend...fingers crossed for everyone x

I fully expect a lot of "you're gay" jibves thrown my way

but a hot bath, a bottle of red and a feel good film normally cheers me up...

unfortunately most of the time I like to let things fester for ages before I fix it, so this is what I should do, what I actually do is head in the sand until it's too late, then drink away my troubles, make more of a mess than was likely in the first place and feel shitter than shit for a week or so.

unfortunately most of the time I like to let things fester for ages before I fix it, so this is what I should do, what I actually do is head in the sand until it's too late, then drink away my troubles, make more of a mess than was likely in the first place and feel shitter than shit for a week or so.

You're gay!

I aim to please :calmdown:

You're gay!

I aim to please :unsure:

then your targeting reticle is often some way off the mark :calmdown:

Well I still hope whatever it is can be resolved so you can be back to your old self in no time Radgi. :unsure:

Hope everythings ok 2J...that's my problem too ...good mate of mine and an old family friend...fingers crossed for everyone x

Everything is fine for now Radgi thanks, although was a testing time I can tell you.

Hope everything pans out for you mate. :)

:calmdown: @ Snakey

Well I still hope whatever it is can be resolved so you can be back to your old self in no time Radgi. :)

Everything is fine for now Radgi thanks, although was a testing time I can tell you.

Hope everything pans out for you mate. :icon_lol:

:( I prefer you to laugh with me, not at me! :unsure:

Well I still hope whatever it is can be resolved so you can be back to your old self in no time Radgi. :icon_lol:

Hope everything pans out for you mate. :(

:( I prefer you to laugh with me, not at me! :unsure:

Now now you know I always laugh at you. :)

Well I still hope whatever it is can be resolved so you can be back to your old self in no time Radgi. :(

Hope everything pans out for you mate. :)

:icon_lol: @ Snakey

:( I prefer you to laugh with me, not at me! :(

Now now you know I always laugh at you. :(

Oh well, I can live with that :)

:calmdown::unsure: