Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevieintoon

Mice

Guest stevieintoon
Depends if you have him on a lead I guess.

There was a mouse in my telly, telly needed replacing anyway, so I took it to the skip at the waste refuse place about a mile away, but you have to take them "a good distance" from the house, or they somehow find their way back, someone was on about it on NO ages ago, but I want to know what a good distance is.

There was a mouse in my telly, telly needed replacing anyway, so I took it to the skip at the waste refuse place about a mile away, but you have to take them "a good distance" from the house, or they somehow find their way back, someone was on about it on NO ages ago, but I want to know what a good distance is.

they reckon the downer is far worse than any upper you have using those stimulants

Just take its GPS off it and you'll be fine.

Move house

Edit: or just dont answer the door when it comes back

Edited by JawD