Lots of smoke coming from Canary Wharf

Talksport were going waaaaay over the top with this non-story, and anyone who phoned up, or txted, to tell them this were villified as being stupid and not understanding the world we live in [terrorism] and the fact that firefighters were involved (I thought that was their job) following last week's tragedy. :icon_lol:

Talksport were going waaaaay over the top with this non-story, and anyone who phoned up, or txted, to tell them this were villified as being stupid and not understanding the world we live in [terrorism] and the fact that firefighters were involved (I thought that was their job) following last week's tragedy. :icon_lol:

its a shed full of tyres ffs.

its a shed full of tyres ffs.

Tears tbh.

Talksport were going waaaaay over the top with this non-story, and anyone who phoned up, or txted, to tell them this were villified as being stupid and not understanding the world we live in [terrorism] and the fact that firefighters were involved (I thought that was their job) following last week's tragedy. :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

There's no smoke without fire you know.

I'm running a book on how many firemen will die this time round, anyone want a piece of the action?

Skynews said 40 firwfighters working to put the blaze out, I saw 2 working and the rest stood about having a natter, I dont expect the toll to be high

I'm running a book on how many firemen will die this time round, anyone want a piece of the action?

Skynews said 40 firwfighters working to put the blaze out, I saw 2 working and the rest stood about having a natter, I dont expect the toll to be high

So I'll stick you down for a lady godiva at 20/1 for 2 to perish?

So I'll stick you down for a lady godiva at 20/1 for 2 to perish?

20/1 seems fair to me, the rest probably wont even notice, too busy chatting.

what are the odds for the one on the ladder to go first, I feel flush so might aswell go for the higher odds like