Everton in Europe..

chip2388

They're just taking piss now, great to watch wonder what Moyes must be thinking. All that hard work to get to 4th in the league and its all gone after a few games into the seaso, will Moyes think hes taken them as high as they can, cause if no body joins them when they finish 4th and in europe, whos going to join em after this season.

I was pissing myself listening to TalkSport this morning....

A 'bitter' rang in and said something along the lines of "never mind, we can concentrate on the league, it's no big loss"

Alan Brazil replied with, "your team has qualified for Europe for the first time in 20 years and has thrown it away not once, but twice in a matter of weeks. You've lost revenue, player attraction and all the credibility you earned last year - I beg to differ, it's a VERY big loss!"

:lol:

I was pissing myself listening to TalkSport this morning....

A 'bitter' rang in and said something along the lines of "never mind, we can concentrate on the league, it's no big loss"

Alan Brazil replied with, "your team has qualified for Europe for the first time in 20 years and has thrown it away not once, but twice in a matter of weeks. You've lost revenue, player attraction and all the credibility you earned last year - I beg to differ, it's a VERY big loss!"

:nufc:

34020[/snapback]

haha :lol: