Mourinho for England?

Asprilla

"You will have to speak to the FA to see if they are interested in offering me the job," he told the Sun newspaper.

"I cannot say what I think until they say they are interested. Tell the FA to come and get me. We will have to wait and see, but I rule nothing out."

Barcelona.

Aye, that or somewhere like that.

He's arguably the best candidate for the England job, but the England job is nothing like the best candidate for him. Only way I could see him coming is for utterly obscene wages, and even then.

Barcelona.

He's arguably the best candidate for the England job, but the England job is nothing like the best candidate for him. Only way I could see him coming is for utterly obscene wages, and even then.

It's a part time job, high enough profile for him and he knows he is already loved here. I think he'd go for it.

Barcelona.

It's a part time job, high enough profile for him and he knows he is already loved here. I think he'd go for it.

Aye but it's a bit of a no win job that unless you constantly win European Championships and/or World Cups will get you no end of hate and negative attention eventually.

And could in theory ruin or at least damage his professional reputation without it really being his fault - basically international management is like trying to win a cup competition with a team that's only assembled the day before any match, it's nothing like building and working with a team to win the league or even champions league.

He'd be great (although that doesn't necessarily transfer to trophies), but I think he's too smart to take it, even if his ego and maybe pocket book might be tempted. Be nice to be wrong though.

Barcelona.

I read somewhere he came top amonst a poll of the Barca supporters and basically they run the club.