Alright lads

ads

Thanks for the welcome lads,

That's me fucking off for the day.

Will probably be on tomorrow...the lass I work with is off sick for the next 2 weeks, I've got 2 peoples work loads to get through and i STILL find time to eat dinner and cram in 6 hours of internet surfing a day ;)

Welcome Ads. Have fun.

Very helpful bunch on here, its the first place I come when I need advice on anything from MP3's to sex ;)

Snakehips will be posting in no time. ;)

Welcome Ads. Have fun.

Very helpful bunch on here, its the first place I come when I need advice on anything from MP3's to sex ;)

Snakehips will be posting in no time. :D

Hey, since when were you Admin then? ;) (I'm always the last to know anybloodything. *Grumbles* :rolleyes::D

Welcome Ads. Have fun.

Snakehips will be posting in no time. :rolleyes:

Hey, since when were you Admin then? ;) (I'm always the last to know anybloodything. *Grumbles* :rolleyes::D

Since earlier on in the week I believe, no formal announcements or anything were ever made mind, so I'm guessing you're not the only one who still doesn't know. :D

Welcome Ads. Have fun.

Hey, since when were you Admin then? ;) (I'm always the last to know anybloodything. *Grumbles* :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Since earlier on in the week I believe, no formal announcements or anything were ever made mind, so I'm guessing you're not the only one who still doesn't know. :D

Good for you anyway Jonny :D

Though now I feel bloody old! :(

Welcome Ads. Have fun.

Hey, since when were you Admin then? ;) (I'm always the last to know anybloodything. *Grumbles* :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good for you anyway Jonny :D

Though now I feel bloody old! :(

Why on Earth do you feel old missy?

Welcome Ads. Have fun.

tsk...they'll give anyone jobs on here nowadays! :D

Welcome Ads. Have fun.

Very helpful bunch on here, its the first place I come when I need advice on anything from MP3's to sex :D

;) You're an admin??

Welcome Ads. Have fun.

Very helpful bunch on here, its the first place I come when I need advice on anything from MP3's to sex :D

Hey, since when were you Admin then? ;) (I'm always the last to know anybloodything. *Grumbles* :(:rolleyes:

Since earlier on in the week I believe, no formal announcements or anything were ever made mind, so I'm guessing you're not the only one who still doesn't know. :rolleyes:

:D You're an admin??

;)

Guest Patrokles
Test for the new admin. Which of these links should be immediately removed?

1. www.badfashion.com

2. www.handlebarclub.co.uk

3. www.redtube.com

;)

Cheers for the redtube link.