How seriously do you take forums?

Toonraider

Are they just abit of fun for you to pass the time? Can you take or leave them? Or are they an important part of your everyday life?

Do you think others really get an accurate idea of the 'real you?' Or do you hide your true self?

Be honest now! :razz:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm obsessed with the bloody things. All started about 7 years ago when I signed up for a Scunthorpe United message board and nearly lost my job for it :razz:

3114[/snapback]

Yes, i think i'd sack you for that too :blush::angry:

I think I'm obsessed with the bloody things. All started about 7 years ago when I signed up for a Scunthorpe United message board and nearly lost my job for it :razz:

3114[/snapback]

Yes, i think i'd sack you for that too :blush::angry:

3116[/snapback]

It'll be far too easy to reply with a well known Torquay v Scunthorpe score here, but I'll refrain :blush:

At the moment it gives me something todo while at work. Used to spend quite a lot of time on them when i was stil at school. Only when at work now a days though. I speak as much shite on here as i do anywhere else.:razz:

I think I'm obsessed with the bloody things. All started about 7 years ago when I signed up for a Scunthorpe United message board and nearly lost my job for it :angry:

3114[/snapback]

Yes, i think i'd sack you for that too B):blush:

3116[/snapback]

It'll be far too easy to reply with a well known Torquay v Scunthorpe score here, but I'll refrain :blush:

3119[/snapback]

:razz: thats cruel :blush:

:(

I think I'm obsessed with the bloody things. All started about 7 years ago when I signed up for a Scunthorpe United message board and nearly lost my job for it :angry:

3114[/snapback]

Yes, i think i'd sack you for that too B):blush:

3116[/snapback]

3119[/snapback]

:(

3128[/snapback]

So (and apologies for going off topic), what's life like in League One, and are you looking forward to life back in league two this season?

I think I'm obsessed with the bloody things. All started about 7 years ago when I signed up for a Scunthorpe United message board and nearly lost my job for it :blush:

3114[/snapback]

Yes, i think i'd sack you for that too :(:blush:

3116[/snapback]

It'll be far too easy to reply with a well known Torquay v Scunthorpe score here, but I'll refrain B)

3119[/snapback]

:blush:

3128[/snapback]

So (and apologies for going off topic), what's life like in League One, and are you looking forward to life back in league two this season?

3130[/snapback]

Life in league one was superb! honestly, i really enjoyed it, till the last game :blush:

it was an amzing achievment to get there at all on our budget and to do it playing attractive passing football was even better, and a great testament to Leroy Rosenoir (who now has icon status here in Torquay)!!

It was good to play different teams, although sometimes we were sadly lacking and it showed. But all in all it was a very memorable season and to everyone's amazement we nearly stayed up and put the Franchise FC down......still trying to puzzle out where it all went wrong on the last day though :angry:

The team just didnt turn up, it was gutting to watch, especially as it was in our hands, we were all just stunned, stunned and sick to the stomach.

But there ya go, league two now, feel abit worried actually, we've lost our best player, Alex Russell, and have quite a few new youngsters in. It'll be interesting to see how they bed in, pre season hasnt exactly been reassuring, but We still have Leroy as gaffer and i really rate him, he can get the team playing for him, so glad we hung on to him............so far! :(

Don't take it very seriously but I LOVE winding people up that do. :razz:

3162[/snapback]

Isn't that just as tragic, tho?

3176[/snapback]

Is this a wind up?

I have to be honest... once upon a time i was addicted, seriously so. Even met me ex on here(well old old forum) but now i can take it or leave it, but i miss it when i cant come on so maybe mildly addicted,lol

3166[/snapback]

Well hello there. :razz:

I have to be honest... once upon a time i was addicted, seriously so. Even met me ex on here(well old old forum) but now i can take it or leave it, but i miss it when i cant come on so maybe mildly addicted,lol

3166[/snapback]

Well hello there. :razz:

3197[/snapback]

And here's the third moment lol.

As to forums- I go thru phases. Used to be online all day just checking things out, realise what I was doing and stay off line for weeks. Kind of being a part timer now- can live with or without it but prefer with :angry:.

3166[/snapback]

Well hello there. :angry:

3197[/snapback]

As to forums- I go thru phases. Used to be online all day just checking things out, realise what I was doing and stay off line for weeks. Kind of being a part timer now- can live with or without it but prefer with :blush:.

3260[/snapback]

Well HELLLOOOO there :razz:

3166[/snapback]

3197[/snapback]

As to forums- I go thru phases. Used to be online all day just checking things out, realise what I was doing and stay off line for weeks. Kind of being a part timer now- can live with or without it but prefer with :blush:.

3260[/snapback]

3264[/snapback]

Hey bayy-beee, where you been all my life? :blush:

3166[/snapback]

3197[/snapback]

3260[/snapback]

3264[/snapback]

Helloooo to you anarl :blush:

3166[/snapback]

3197[/snapback]

3260[/snapback]

3264[/snapback]

Hey bayy-beee, where you been all my life? :blush:

3265[/snapback]

Watching newcastle play football.