whats acceptable ?

shakermaker

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we end up with 3 points at the end of a match, I couldn't give a rats arse who's in charge....

I'm certainly not bothered that for 2/3 of the game yesterday, some would consider our performance below standard. As someone else pointed out:

We won comfortably at a ground where we've never won in the Premiership before, with all of our first choice midfield unavailable and playing the last quarter of the match with only 10 men!

THAT to me is more than acceptable....

for those who back souness,what  position would you feel justified souness's managership.or for the 1 or 2 anti-sounesss's,at what position would you admit he's done ok ?

34953[/snapback]

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you are talking about final league position, then I would say, considering the money he has spent, 4th place or higher must be achieved.

I'll be amazed if that happens like.

for those who back souness,what  position would you feel justified souness's managership.or for the 1 or 2 anti-sounesss's,at what position would you admit he's done ok ?

34953[/snapback]

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you are talking about final league position, then I would say, considering the money he has spent, 4th place or higher must be achieved.

35110[/snapback]

Substitute "amazed" for gutted. :razz:

34953[/snapback]

35110[/snapback]

Substitute "amazed" for gutted. :razz:

35151[/snapback]

Gemmill, to be honest all that deserve is a FUCK OFF.

I want the best for NUFC the same as everyone else, I just don't rate this manager like you do. You have now really, really pissed me off. :blink:

1 goal in 19 minutes a man down. Acceptable or not? :razz:

35082[/snapback]

Christ, some of you people have good memories, how many of my ludicrous opinions are going to come back and bite me in the arse when I don't even remember saying them?

Acceptable? Top 6 and a cup (I subscribe to the propaganda!) but we need to be challenging for the 4th spot right to the end.

35082[/snapback]

Christ, some of you people have good memories, how many of my ludicrous opinions are going to come back and bite me in the arse when I don't even remember saying them?

Acceptable? Top 6 and a cup (I subscribe to the propaganda!) but we need to be challenging for the 4th spot right to the end.

35184[/snapback]

If Souness wins a cup (and I think he just might) he will become a legend by virtue of the fact that noone else has managed it in nearly 40 years. Acceptable for me would be a top 6 finish. The season after that, top 4.

35082[/snapback]

35184[/snapback]

If Souness wins a cup (and I think he just might) he will become a legend by virtue of the fact that noone else has managed it in nearly 40 years. Acceptable for me would be a top 6 finish. The season after that, top 4.

35188[/snapback]

No way will Souness be here next season, even if he did what you said. He's going to find it very hard to even win a cup - we're out of the UEFA cup already, which was our best chance. With Chelsea seemingly having the league sown up already, the other big clubs will take the domestic cups more seriously. We are not good enough to beat Arsenal, ManU, or Chelsea, and would struggle against half a dozen lesser teams.

1 goal in 19 minutes a man down. Acceptable or not? :blink:

35082[/snapback]

35184[/snapback]

35188[/snapback]

No way will Souness be here next season, even if he did what you said. He's going to find it very hard to even win a cup - we're out of the UEFA cup already, which was our best chance. With Chelsea seemingly having the league sown up already, the other big clubs will take the domestic cups more seriously. We are not good enough to beat Arsenal, ManU, or Chelsea, and would struggle against half a dozen lesser teams.

35193[/snapback]

So, last season he doesn't win anything and gives us our lowest league finish in the Premier League but he gets money to spend and doesn't get the sack off Shepherd. But, if he does win something this season and finishes top 6, he will get the sack next summer? :razz:

35082[/snapback]

35184[/snapback]

It was aimed at UglyMackems tbh...

34953[/snapback]

35110[/snapback]

Substitute "amazed" for gutted. :blink:

35151[/snapback]

I want the best for NUFC the same as everyone else, I just don't rate this manager like you do. You have now really, really pissed me off. :o

35176[/snapback]

You running yet Gemmill?? :razz:

1 goal in 19 minutes a man down. Acceptable or not? :blink:

35082[/snapback]

35184[/snapback]

35188[/snapback]

35193[/snapback]

So, last season he doesn't win anything and gives us our lowest league finish in the Premier League but he gets money to spend and doesn't get the sack off Shepherd. But, if he does win something this season and finishes top 6, he will get the sack next summer? :razz:

35209[/snapback]

I think his successor has already been planned for Alex. Top six is worse than under Robson. I suppose things could change in the highly unlikely event of a cup win, but personally I doubt it. I think Shepherd must be able to see our coaching etc, etc, isn't up to scratch. Also, how long has he got on his contract> Has it been extended?

34953[/snapback]

35110[/snapback]

35151[/snapback]

I want the best for NUFC the same as everyone else, I just don't rate this manager like you do. You have now really, really pissed me off. :o

35176[/snapback]

35214[/snapback]

Ha ha, hilarious. Yes I'm pissed off. I thought I could come on here and have a sensible discussion about NUFC, but instead get childish insults because Souness has managed to fluke one game. I thought Gemmill might be above that tbh.

1 goal in 19 minutes a man down. Acceptable or not? :o

35082[/snapback]

35184[/snapback]

35188[/snapback]

35193[/snapback]

35209[/snapback]

I think his successor has already been planned for Alex. Top six is worse than under Robson . I suppose things could change in the highly unlikely event of a cup win, but personally I doubt it. I think Shepherd must be able to see our coaching etc, etc, isn't up to scratch. Also, how long has he got on his contract> Has it been extended?

35215[/snapback]

I assume you mean Robson's last full season in charge.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th are all better than or equal to that and all are 'top 6'. :blink:

34953[/snapback]

35110[/snapback]

Substitute "amazed" for gutted. :o

35151[/snapback]

I want the best for NUFC the same as everyone else, I just don't rate this manager like you do. You have now really, really pissed me off. ;)

35176[/snapback]

35214[/snapback]

Ha ha, hilarious. Yes I'm pissed off. I thought I could come on here and have a sensible discussion about NUFC, but instead get childish insults because Souness has managed to fluke one game. I thought Gemmill might be above that tbh.

35217[/snapback]

I thought you might have been above throwing a hissy fit when someone makes a joke tbh. Looks like I was wrong Mr. Huffy Knickers. :blink:

1 goal in 19 minutes a man down. Acceptable or not? :o

35082[/snapback]

35184[/snapback]

35188[/snapback]

35193[/snapback]

35209[/snapback]

I think his successor has already been planned for Alex. Top six is worse than under Robson . I suppose things could change in the highly unlikely event of a cup win, but personally I doubt it. I think Shepherd must be able to see our coaching etc, etc, isn't up to scratch. Also, how long has he got on his contract> Has it been extended?

35215[/snapback]

I assume you mean Robson's last full season in charge.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th are all better than or equal to that and all are 'top 6'. :blink:

35219[/snapback]

OK Mr Pedantic. Either way, I think it is highly unlikely Souness will be here in June. Does anyone seriously think he will be?

34953[/snapback]

35110[/snapback]

35151[/snapback]

I want the best for NUFC the same as everyone else, I just don't rate this manager like you do. You have now really, really pissed me off. ;)

35176[/snapback]

35214[/snapback]

35217[/snapback]

I thought you might have been above throwing a hissy fit when someone makes a joke tbh. Looks like I was wrong Mr. Huffy Knickers. :blink:

35221[/snapback]

In fairness, he's upset at the result.

;)

34953[/snapback]

35110[/snapback]

35151[/snapback]

35176[/snapback]

35214[/snapback]

35217[/snapback]

35221[/snapback]

;)

You forgot the smilie, you metal fucker.

34953[/snapback]

35110[/snapback]

35151[/snapback]

I want the best for NUFC the same as everyone else, I just don't rate this manager like you do. You have now really, really pissed me off. :razz:

35176[/snapback]

35214[/snapback]

35217[/snapback]

35221[/snapback]

In fairness, he's upset at the result.

;)

35224[/snapback]

The performance. ;)

And yes, part of me thinks its damaging for us in the long-term, it's not rocket science.

34953[/snapback]

35110[/snapback]

35151[/snapback]

35176[/snapback]

35214[/snapback]

35217[/snapback]

That's giving Scott an awful lot of credit. Credit he doesnt deserve, tbh.