AQA

Southern Geordie

Anybody got any decent stories about answers they've got from AQA? Anyone got a very decent answer back to an impossible question?

AQA is hilarious for a pub session, can get some right funny answers. Anyway, I applied for a job there Monday, got my application pack back today so will be sending it off asap. Good though because you work whatever hours you want, however long you want and from the comfort of your own home. ideal for student bums such as myself :dunno:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate used to do it. Apparently Saturday night is the best time to work as you get paid per question answered.

YOu have to do a test before they give you a job mind.

Yeah thats what was in the application pack, I'll be doing that this evening. Fingers crossed! The answers are fairly humorous at times too

AQA became the font of all knowledge for a group of my friends and it was always used to settle debates. One night, a little bit drunk perhaps, I changed the name of one of my friends in my phonebook to 63336 and sent a message to the real one asking if one of my other friends 'loved the peen'. You can probably guess the rest of the story, the first mate sent me a text saying the second was a bummer but because it looked like it came from AQA it has now become 'fact' (although he hasn't actually started fancying men as far as I know).

We do not believe that Newcastle should sack Sam Allardyce. His job is perfectly safe. However, he should resign and take on a job with more prestige.

:dunno:

The cheek.

I got the same ;)

since i'm the font of all knowledge

Of course you are.

By the way what's with the wannabe Hunter S Thompson picture for your blog?

It's more to do with the fact I like the film Fear and Loathing than Hunter himself....although he is a bit ledge :dunno:

since i'm the font of all knowledge

Of course you are.

By the way what's with the wannabe Hunter S Thompson picture for your blog?

It's more to do with the fact I like the film Fear and Loathing than Hunter himself....although he was a bit ledge :dunno:

FYP

I'm just disappointed this doesn't involve him singing lead vocals for a dodgy Danish pop act.

Always thought she was a babe like.

You're in luck Alex.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_band

The group has announced the upcoming release of a compilation album featuring new material, and the four original members have confirmed Aqua will reunite for a tour in 2008. This was confirmed at a press event Friday the 2007-10-26.

I just wanted to slip her a lenghth Sammy, not go and see them live. Same with Gemmill and Andy Bell :dunno:

I heard he actually wanted to be the meat in an Andy Bell Vince Clark sandwich!

I heard he was.

had some right odd replies from AQA, occasionally get a days worth of free answers. They say a days worth, they actually mean about 20. But still you can ask them some very peculiar things.

Filled in my application form and test yesterday. Asked me some right weird questions like "When will I meet my soul mate?". Hard to keep it between 120 and 153 characters too!

what did you reply, also was it just an online application?