Parkin "The Beast"

wykikitoon

According to the paper he is 6'4" and 13stone?

More like 18 the fat fucker! I thought the Duke was a fat cunt !

FYP

Hahaha i thought it was justin lee colins with a hair cut! ;)

What a spastic.

Come on, that phrase being used as an unsult is totally unacceptable. Always has been too, not just modern day political correctness.

Pretty harsh imo i actually seen some sort of resemblence :razz:

What a spastic.

Come on, that phrase being used as an unsult is totally unacceptable. Always has been too, not just modern day political correctness.

:razz: I agree with you mate.

It's a great sounding word but totally unacceptable.

What a spastic.

A lad I knew at school came into registration one morning and proudly announced: "My dad says he has to call me a Scope now!".

What a spastic.

A lad I knew at school came into registration one morning and proudly announced: "My dad says he has to call me a Scope now!".

haha Funny but lame ;)

I'm not looking for a big argument on this matter, all I will say is that Cerebral Palsy at its worst can be a devestating thing to affect an induvidual and their families, and it's not something to make fun of. It's not acceptable, and never has been, to laugh at the expense of those with Down's Syndrome or Autism, so why is it okay to take the mick out of Cerebral Palsy?

So, does the term 'spastic' just refer to those affected by Cerebral Palsy? I mean I know it came from 'Spastic Society' but I always thought it was a derogatory term that was used generally for disabled folk.

Something else, apparently it means something else in America, trust them to change the meaning of a good old fashioned English word. As it happens there's a make of wheelchair in the US call Spaz, it was banned from being marketed over here though in case it upset people - check the link, they look quite cool for wheel chairs.

Spazz Wheelchairs