Other Fans on Talksport

JaMoUsE

Ive been listening to talksport over the past week or so and its really starting to pi$$e me off when other teams fans come and and say the CHAIRMAN shudnt be sitting with the fans + the newcastle fans are a disgrace etc etc

Will someone please ring up and just say BTW HES NOT THE CHAIRMAN HES THE OWNER- MORTS THE CHAIRMAN, so to all you fans from other clubs get your fcuk-ing facts right before you ring up you pricks

Rant over :lol:

Ive been listening to talksport over the past week or so and its really starting to pi$$e me off when other teams fans come and and say the CHAIRMAN shudnt be sitting with the fans + the newcastle fans are a disgrace etc etc

Will someone please ring up and just say BTW HES NOT THE CHAIRMAN HES THE OWNER- MORTS THE CHAIRMAN, so to all you fans from other clubs get your fcuk-ing facts right before you ring up you pricks

I was goin to post something similar - toially sick of those biased muppet presenters screaming that they hope we get relegated and some twat from hereford who is a Man u fan taking the piss about us not being a big club - they should really just fuck off - we didn't sack allardyce and of course we should care who takes over

I actually rather like TalkSport, its good on both the way to and home from work, but they've had some absolute retards phone up about Newcastle since Wednesday.

Anyone hear Frank Bruno on the breakfast show today? That laugh of his is so ridiculous. :lol:

Sometimes listen on my hour and half drive home from work, caught it the day BFSA got the chop. Useless fuckers had about two toon supporters on then Man U, Spurs and Chelsea fans. About 7 calls in total, absolute wank all adverts and shite competitions, Durham and Wright are arseholes

Then yesterday some scouse cunt rand and said Bobby was hounded out of SJP, cunts !!!!

Why does it matter?

There was a good caller on last night near the end of the Newcastle talk,Troy i think he called himself?who pretty much rammed it down their throats about the big club issue,because it's turned into a big club fest instead of who is gonna manage Newcastle now.