Experiance Needed To Manage a "Big Club"?

wykikitoon

Well simple, is it?

Shearer's name has been banded round for ages. "Redknapp says he should get the job, but people say he shouldnt because of lack of experiance.

SJH has said Martinez should get it, but people again say he doesnt have the experiance.

Whats peoples thoughts? Is it relevant? Wenger didnt have much "Top Club" experiance did he when he was appointed at The Gooners, so should we take a risk?

Fuck the experience, get Shearer in and he'll make the fans go crazy.

;)

I don't care how the fans go, I just want to see us win matches.

Fuck the matches haha :rolleyes:

You need to stay off those WKDs bawan :lol:

u weren't supposed to tell people <_<

Edited by bawan

Wenger didnt have much "Top Club" experiance did he when he was appointed at The Gooners, so should we take a risk?

He spent 10 years at Nancy and Monaco before heading to Spain.

Japan, no? :lol:

Edit: Aye, Japan ;)

Ironically as well, wasn't it Glenn Hoddle who recommended him?

According to Wiki it was Houllier. It also adds that Wenger and Dein had been friends for years.

You na what am gonna say... "Fuck Wiki, Houllier, Wenger and Dein" :lol:

Wenger didnt have much "Top Club" experiance did he when he was appointed at The Gooners, so should we take a risk?

Japan, no? ;)

Edit: Aye, Japan :rolleyes:

<_<

I dunno why I put Spain in as I know it was Japan?? Maybe its because I have the Spanish football on in the background.. :lol:

I think right now a bit of knowledge and the ability to get the team fired up would serve us better this season at least, not much time left in jan to get new players in so whoever comes is going to be working with pretty much what he has when he gets here

Fuck the experience, get Shearer in and he'll make the fans go crazy.

:lol:

I don't care how the fans go, I just want to see us win matches.

There was a good article recently (I forget by who) which pointed out that Newcastle is a real catch 22 situation. The players need the fans to get behind them in order that they play decent football and the fans need the players to play decent football so that they're motivated enough to get behind the team.

Something has to play the first hand and perhaps the appointment of someone like Shearer will spur a good number of the crowd to get behind the team?

The Liverpool game in November was the first competitive match I'd seen at SJP since the 7-1 demolition of Spurs towards the end of Keegan's reign. What was more noticable than the decline in quality on the pitch was the reaction of the crowd. Even in the dark days of 1988/89 and 1991/92, the crowd still supported the team to the hilt and never gave up singing or dared to turn on them before the final whistle went.

Or Japan?

Or Japan?

You are slow tonight mate, my error (which I have no idea came from lol) has already been pointed out....