Villa 3-1 down now 6-3 up

Guest Sima

Spurs beaten by Grimsby ;)

36265[/snapback]

I see they are talking about JJ being the invisible man again tonight..

36305[/snapback]

Saying he lacks balance and looks like Bambi :wacko:

After Defoe shot wastefully wide shortly before the hour mark Jol replaced the ineffective Reid with Aaron Lennon in an attempt to inject some much needed spark to is side's attack.

But Tottenham's attacks remained fleeting and more often than not unproductive, with Jermaine Jenas particularly ineffective.

After Defoe shot wastefully wide shortly before the hour mark Jol replaced the ineffective Reid with Aaron Lennon in an attempt to inject some much needed spark to is side's attack.

But Tottenham's attacks remained fleeting and more often than not unproductive, with Jermaine Jenas particularly ineffective.

36320[/snapback]

ahaaahahaaa

So true and expected.

I always quite liked JJ and was in the give him more time camp, I was wrong. I watched this last night and he was fucking awful

36419[/snapback]

Shame though as I think he had/has the ability.

I still think JJ has some ability, but he's increasingly looking as though he'll waste it.

What you will notice much more is, now that he's at one of the cockney media's teams they wank over in Spurs, it'll be noticed alot quicker that he's doing nowt and will be commentted on more than up here when nationally he was still regarded as having been playing well for ages!

Loving the way Jenas is just as shit there as he was here. ;)

36376[/snapback]

Perhaps Jol isn't the genius the press have him down as.

36395[/snapback]

If he does have the ability to make it, he's not going to transform into a good player overnight because he's switched clubs.

Loving the way Jenas is just as shit there as he was here. ;)

36376[/snapback]

Perhaps Jol isn't the genius the press have him down as.

36395[/snapback]

If he does have the ability to make it, he's not going to transform into a good player overnight because he's switched clubs.

36729[/snapback]

I wasn't suggesting he will start playing well overnight, more that Jenas will turn out to be a shite buy.