Pandev claims Magpies offer

khay

Looks class in as much as I can tell from that video. He's got fantastic close control for a big guy.

For fuck sake ;)

You could put together a better compilation of Shola than that. I know fuck all about Italian football but I'm sure we could do better than this. Man City are interested in Lukas Podolski, and he might go, why aren't we?

He looks decent, the problem is Luque looked good on Youtube.

Luque looked good in Spain full stop.

Looks class in as much as I can tell from that video. He's got fantastic close control for a big guy.

For fuck sake ;)

You could put together a better compilation of Shola than that. I know fuck all about Italian football but I'm sure we could do better than this. Man City are interested in Lukas Podolski, and he might go, why aren't we?

so you're discounting him based on the fact you don't know much about him?

good stuff :razz:

For fuck sake ;)

Well I can only comment on what I've seen which is the video. He looks like a cross between Berbatov and Crouch in that. The fact he's scoring goals in Serie A doesn't reflect badly on him either.

I don't know anything about Podolski, so can't really comment.

For fuck sake ;)

tbf Podolskis been pretty shite since the World Cup.

Pandev's a quality player and would be an asute buy (and no I don't play FM).

For how believable quotes from Pandev are...

Pandev denies Bayern talks

Saturday 5 January, 2008

Although Goran Pandev denies he was in negotiations with Bayern Munich, he does warn Lazio the future remains uncertain.

This week the club reacted angrily when media reports suggested Pandev was in advanced talks for a January switch to the Bundesliga.

“I never said those things,” he assured of the quotes attributed to him on Skysports.com. “Somebody is trying to put me in the middle, but I am a professional and am only thinking about Lazio.

“I have not spoken to anyone and if a side does want to sign me then they have to go through my club first. I would never dare to talk to another outfit while I am under contract.”

However, all is not entirely well between the Macedonian and the struggling Biancocelesti following their exit from Europe.

“I will not close the door on anyone,” added Pandev. “If Lazio want me here then they must offer me a contract renewal, otherwise I will see what else is available.

“I am told there is a plan here, but we’ll have to wait and see, as there are other players who are also waiting for a renewal.”

The most important teammate still awaiting crunch talks is Tommaso Rocchi, who has made it clear his patience with President Claudio Lotito is running out.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan5m.html

Edited by Isegrim