Anyone know Terri?

sammynb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe SMO has shagged her. :razz:

Tbf I wouldn't touch that. ;)

Amen to that. I'd rather put Wacky's underpants on my head like a balaclava and go out jogging ffs!

Prude! I wear Wacky like a feed bag everytime I go for a run.

With his cock in your mouth as the protein shake feeding tube?

Amen to that. I'd rather put Wacky's underpants on my head like a balaclava and go out jogging ffs!

With his cock in your mouth as the protein shake feeding tube?

A shot of dwarf spunk and I can do a 3 minute mile!!

lm_01.jpg

Anyway back to our lovely Terri, she's got a head like a squashed pork pie.

Nice wabs, shame about her dish.

Who gives a shite, what you think a pillow case is for? ;)

I got into trouble doing something similar, piled the duvet over this lass so just her arse was exposed and went about banged the bejesus out of her. Anyway when I shot my load all over her deriere (sp) she crawls out from under and kicks of saying who were you pretending to be fucking there then you bastard!

I believe SMO has shagged her. :D

I was told she fell for J69 because he's such a hard bastard and good looking kid, but stopped short of shagging him because his cock was just too big.

Have you taken over wackys obsession with posting about me for no apparent reason? :razz:

Im glad i irritate you so much

You know the reason, you're a top shelf cunt!

Remember that time he said he was going to knock me out ;)

It turns out he's actually 5ft9 and 10st as well.

Selective memory there. I think the story went you had 1 shandy too many and called everyone around you a specky fucking cunt (or something similarly intelligent). And i remarked if you had been sat next to me when you said it id have 'put you on your arse'.

Its a moot point anyway as like wacky you make stories up to prove how much of a working class 'lercal' you really are

Nice wabs, shame about her dish.

Who gives a shite, what you think a pillow case is for? :razz:

I got into trouble doing something similar, piled the duvet over this lass so just her arse was exposed and went about banged the bejesus out of her. Anyway when I shot my load all over her deriere (sp) she crawls out from under and kicks of saying who were you pretending to be fucking there then you bastard!

well, who were you thinking about?

half a story tbh. ;)

I was told she fell for J69 because he's such a hard bastard and good looking kid, but stopped short of shagging him because his cock was just too big.

Have you taken over wackys obsession with posting about me for no apparent reason? :razz:

Selective memory there. I think the story went you had 1 shandy too many and called everyone around you a specky fucking cunt (or something similarly intelligent). And i remarked if you had been sat next to me when you said it id have 'put you on your arse'.

Its a moot point anyway as like wacky you make stories up to prove how much of a working class 'lercal' you really are

Right that's it I'm going on the next toontastic piss-up and am gonna be all up in J69's face until he "puts me in my place"!!!!!

Fucking nimrod.

Right that's it I'm going on the next toontastic piss-up and am gonna be all up in J69's face until he "puts me in my place"!!!!!

Fucking nimrod.

Look what trouble Terri's baps have caused!

Fucking nimrod.

Look what trouble Terri's baps have caused!

Perhaps she can come too to see what her tits are responsible for!

Was it like the time you asked for my number so we could "sort this out"?

Edited by Sima

I recognise those curtains!!! ;):razz::D

And those of you who wouldn't give Terri one (or more) - get Meenzer's number, as I'm sure he's got some mates for you all.

As the Little Stevie Wonder song goes: My Terri amour, lovely as a summer's day. My Terri amour, distant as the Milky Way.