Martins hits out at Allardyce

bawan

Obafemi Martins is hoping that Newcastle's new boss has more faith in him than the old one did.

The Nigerian striker is currently representing his country at the Africa Cup of Nations and is yet to meet Kevin Keegan, but he is still sure that life at the club will be better for him once he returns.

Despite being the Magpies' top scorer and constantly looking more of a threat than Mark Viduka or Michael Owen, former Toon boss Sam Allardyce handed Martins just 16 starts during his time in charge and substituted him on 11 of those occasions.

As a result, the former Internazionale forward has admitted that he was glad to see the back of Allardyce and is instead looking forward to beginning life under Keegan.

"I cannot say I have good memories of Allardyce's time," Martin's said in the News of the World.

"I definitely think he should have played me more.

"Will it be good to have a fresh start? If something is not right you must change it.

"I don't know why he never picked me but he never said anything to me.

"I believe Kevin Keegan can help my game."

Obafemi Martins is hoping that Newcastle's new boss has more faith in him than the old one did.

The Nigerian striker is currently representing his country at the Africa Cup of Nations and is yet to meet Kevin Keegan, but he is still sure that life at the club will be better for him once he returns.

Despite being the Magpies' top scorer and constantly looking more of a threat than Mark Viduka or Michael Owen, former Toon boss Sam Allardyce handed Martins just 16 starts during his time in charge and substituted him on 11 of those occasions.

As a result, the former Internazionale forward has admitted that he was glad to see the back of Allardyce and is instead looking forward to beginning life under Keegan.

"I cannot say I have good memories of Allardyce's time," Martin's said in the News of the World.

"Will it be good to have a fresh start? If something is not right you must change it.

"He's shit, no first touch, no awareness, can't stay onside, etc etc just a very fast retard etc."

See bolded bit. Not sure about the Viduka part as I've liked a lot of what I've seen from him but Martins has always looked likely to score and selling him will only magnify our problems in front of goal.

Guest Patrokles

"He's shit, no first touch, no awareness, can't stay onside, etc etc just a very fast retard etc."

See bolded bit. Not sure about the Viduka part as I've liked a lot of what I've seen from him but Martins has always looked likely to score and selling him will only magnify our problems in front of goal.

:rolleyes::icon_lol:;):DB):ithankyou::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: You've bolded it as if it's written by someone that we should give a fuck about.

Amazing, theres only 1 letter difference between that and a description of Viduka.

"He's shit, no first touch, no awareness, can't stay onside, etc etc just a very fat retard etc."

:rolleyes:

His brother plays in my sunday league. Hes off to Holland after the African Nations for trials apparently. Dont know why, he was gash against us!

Im guessing he plays in an entire 11 a side team made up of lads that all live in Obas flat :rolleyes:

His brother plays in my sunday league. Hes off to Holland after the African Nations for trials apparently. Dont know why, he was gash against us!

Im guessing he plays in an entire 11 a side team made up of lads that all live in Obas flat :icon_lol:

...and half the neighbours flat when they're at work. :rolleyes: