Do you have a pie on your shoulder?

snakehips

Mince, beef, chicken, chicken and mushroom?

It's a great leveller.

What do you have on your shoulder, and why?

And if you're Derek Acorah you're not allowed to say Sam, caus I don't believe you and this is a serious discussion.

And if you're Derek Acorah you're not allowed to say Sam, caus I don't believe you and this is a serious discussion.

36882[/snapback]

Mincing-Psychicist!

A rubber ducky.  Less feathery.

36992[/snapback]

or one of those little dogs that you get with the happy meals in macdonalds at the minute. fucking useless toys mind as you expect someone famous off the telly like a muppet or a disney character, but it could look fetching on your shoulder.

36882[/snapback]

Acorah claims that 'Sam' is Ethiopian, surely they would have a language barrier there? Everytime Acorah 'talks' to sam I get a mental picture of Starving Marvin from South Park going 'didlle tik pop' in Derek's ear.

36882[/snapback]

Acorah claims that 'Sam' is Ethiopian, surely they would have a language barrier there? Everytime Acorah 'talks' to sam I get a mental picture of Starving Marvin from South Park going 'didlle tik pop' in Derek's ear.

37112[/snapback]

Never mind that rubbish ;) this is a serious discussion.

What do you have on your fuckin' shoulder :lol:;)

36882[/snapback]

37112[/snapback]

Aye he ended up as a slave to some Pharoah I think, according to Decka's website at least. Also, Acorah was on the books at Liverpool before a career with Vancouver Whitecaps. Even more surprising is he's married with kids; he's camper than a row of tents!

36882[/snapback]

37112[/snapback]

Aye he ended up as a slave to some Pharoah I think, according to Decka's website at least. Also, Acorah was on the books at Liverpool before a career with Vancouver Whitecaps. Even more surprising is he's married with kids; he's camper than a row of tents!

37117[/snapback]

I picked up a copy of Hello or OK in the Drs and there he was with his wife in their large country mansion. I couldn't believe it. He was telling stories about how he would randomly talk to Sam whilst watching tele and every so often a door in the house would slam. His wife wasn't arsed in the slightest.

He's leaving Most Haunted as well! ;) He's doing the Halloween one then no more. I'll miss his fantastic 'possessions', especially the time he called Yvette a bitch then tried to kill her. :lol:

I picked up a copy of Hello or OK in the Drs and there he was with his wife in their large country mansion. I couldn't believe it. He was telling stories about how he would randomly talk to Sam whilst watching tele and every so often a door in the house would slam. His wife wasn't arsed in the slightest.

He's leaving Most Haunted as well!  ;) He's doing the Halloween one then no more. I'll miss his fantastic 'possessions', especially the time he called Yvette a bitch then tried to kill her:lol:

37123[/snapback]

He just went up in my estimation.

He's leaving Most Haunted as well!  ;) He's doing the Halloween one then no more. I'll miss his fantastic 'possessions', especially the time he called Yvette a bitch then tried to kill her:lol:

37123[/snapback]

He just went up in my estimation.

37128[/snapback]

Oh aye, but Most Haunted is entertaining because Acorah is way ott and Yvette acts like she wants to do it then the minute they turn the lights off she shits herself at every creaky floorboard. She spends the whole time in a permanent radge as well, getting snappy with everyone. You shouldn't laugh, but the night she had a whitey and passed out was comedy genius. ;)

You get kudos for not having heard of Derek Acorah though :lol:

37248[/snapback]

He sounds like a dodgy clairvoyant.

37252[/snapback]

He's a medium, it says so on the label on his underpants. TAXI!

37248[/snapback]

37252[/snapback]

37254[/snapback]

how you can even look people in the eyes after a joke like that is beyond me

my sister is well into MH, it's a joke to me like... she keeps trying to convince me it's real... but I keep asking her if it was real why haven't they got someone a little more credible to front the show... Yvette Fielding?

Jesus wept FFS tbh

37248[/snapback]

37252[/snapback]

37254[/snapback]

my sister is well into MH, it's a joke to me like... she keeps trying to convince me it's real... but I keep asking her if it was real why haven't they got someone a little more credible to front the show... Yvette Fielding?

Jesus wept FFS tbh

37348[/snapback]

Whereas the Dr Suess thread confirms you have no shame baldy ;)

;)

37248[/snapback]

37252[/snapback]

37254[/snapback]

Jesus wept FFS tbh

37348[/snapback]

Whereas the Dr Suess thread confirms you have no shame baldy ;)

;)

37364[/snapback]

Awww man. Don't make him go and find it and drag it back to the top. ;)