20 goal a season man

Chriscos

he has been fit for 3 months, yet he spends most of his time in the david lloyd tennis club with his gf..whats ever going to happen to our 20 goal a season man or do we have to wait for his potential to materialise, but shouldnt that happen at 19/20 and not 26...

i think this is another geordie who is bleeding the club dry, cancel his contract and send him to mr roeder, i think championship is his level...keegan has saw him play one game for us and must of thought "what the fuck is that" and he has never been seen since...

why do we carry so many players who are not good enough for newcastle yet alone the PL...

he has been fit for 3 months, yet he spends most of his time in the david lloyd tennis club with his gf..whats ever going to happen to our 20 goal a season man or do we have to wait for his potential to materialise, but shouldnt that happen at 19/20 and not 26...

i think this is another geordie who is bleeding the club dry, cancel his contract and send him to mr roeder, i think championship is his level...keegan has saw him play one game for us and must of thought "what the fuck is that" and he has never been seen since...

why do we carry so many players who are not good enough for newcastle yet alone the PL...

Thank god someone hates shola as much as me i really cant see what people see in this guy......

Mate i couldnt have put it better myself. Newcastle seem to always hang on to players like this ...bramble...carr etc etc

i bet shola is on at least £15-20 grand a week money which could be spent on bigger and better things

Don't think many fans rate him. I can't understand fans hating him though. He's just not good enough. Blame the last few managers (Allardyce apart) for rating him. He's never done owt wrong (except play shit).

i think if keegan put his boots back on he could still run faster then shola could ever run, least with keegan he wore the shirt with pride not like Sholaaa

Errr. Thats rubbish to be honest.

fans hate his because he has the chance to do what most of us cant do which is put a black n white top on and play for our local club, he dosent appreciate it, maybe when he is playing for another team whoever that is he will appreciate it more