You know that centre midfielder we have got?

Guest Sima

Its pronounced fucking useless tosser as far as I'm concerned.

37665[/snapback]

Is he the new hate figure now OB and Jenas have left then? :lol:

37863[/snapback]

Hes not a "hate" figure, hate being a strong word. He is however a waste of a shirt and most people are recognising this.

37665[/snapback]

37863[/snapback]

No, he's just one of the remaining players that are a disgrace to the shirt.

37665[/snapback]

37863[/snapback]

No, he's just one of the remaining players that are a disgrace to the shirt.

37948[/snapback]

It's just that despite playing well against Blackburn, some people still claimed he was about as good as a conference player. The words "fucking useless tosser" makes it look to me that you hate him.

Disgrace to the shirt? You're having a laugh aren't you? Certain players have disgraced the shirt; Faye isn't one of them. As has been stated in numerous threads - he does a job, one of breaking up attacks. He's not the type of player we should use in most home games, but the role he played against Blackburn I think he did an excellent job.

All the players are suffering with confidence, I don't think Boumsong needs much and it's really getting to him. I think it really makes a difference to Faye.

The trouble is he's back up for Parker and will only play when he's injured. So he'll come in lacking a little bit of sharpness and lose confidence after one or two mistakes. He's probably an excellent first team player for Pompy but not sure he's really a good squad player for us, hope I'm wrong.

37665[/snapback]

37863[/snapback]

He is, there has to be one at this club for some reason with many fans.

However from my point of view, i don't hate him at all, just as i didn't hate OB and JJ. Faye certainly gives 100% and seems to be a good proffesional so i have no problem with him there.

However he is a terrible footballer who shouldn't be in the team if we are seriously aiming to be even a top 6 team. Apart from second half against Blackburn he has made a pretty bad job of breakign up attacks as well never mind the attackign side. People seem to forget how often he's not in position, or concedes needless freekicks because he's caught chasing shadows. Every game i see him have to pull or trip somebody he's lost. And regularly losing possession means he put the defence under pressure.

I must admit, I hated OB, no one else though. Craig was the closest I got to really disliking a player on our books for his personality. Oh, and I think JJ's a bit of a self serving little prick for leaving in the manner he did.