Well said John Howards

Guest Stevie

I don't read either the Sun or the Mail.

Believe it or not, this particular view is based on << shock horror >> experience of life. Rather than, as I said, some brainwashed hippy thats done nothing other than go to college tell me how to think intelligent things.

You've personally met UK based muslims that want to live under Sharia law?

Do you believe they don't exist then ?

My comment is pretty straightforward. I don't think we should allow immigrants to tell us what we can and can't think and do in our own country, if they aren't happy with Britain as they find it, go to british schools, and learn to integrate with and respect British cultures instead of creating nogo areas in some of our cities [which can only logically get worse while nothing is done about it and people make excuses to defend it], then they can fuck off back to where they came from.

And if they resort to thinking they can bomb their way into imposing what they want, then they can sit in that nice electric chair, or better still, stand against that fence where they can happily have their heads blown off, so as to ensure they won't murder innocent law abiding civilians.

That also applies to any scumbag anywhere who thinks its fair game to murder innocent civilians going about their daily business, and whats more I would be quite happy to shoot the fuckers myself, or press the button.

Immigrants shouldn't and are not allowed to tell us what to do. They never will be either. As for these no go areas, I can't say i've ever seen or heard of one? Is the whole idea of these 'no go areas' exsisting born out of the fears of middle England? Have you ever seen one?

you're saying you have experience of life and deny all of that lot ?

Yes. You say you have experience of life yet are unable or unwilling to talk about that lot in more detail.

Wind your neck in.

Well, at 53, I have. And I repeat its my own business, I'm not telling everybody about myself on an internet message board.

Well I reserve the right to believe you've got nothing to back up your arguments.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not, this particular view is based on << shock horror >> experience of life. Rather than, as I said, some brainwashed hippy thats done nothing other than go to college tell me how to think intelligent things.

My comment is pretty straightforward. I don't think we should allow immigrants to tell us what we can and can't think and do in our own country, if they aren't happy with Britain as they find it, go to british schools, and learn to integrate with and respect British cultures instead of creating nogo areas in some of our cities [which can only logically get worse while nothing is done about it and people make excuses to defend it], then they can fuck off back to where they came from.

And if they resort to thinking they can bomb their way into imposing what they want, then they can sit in that nice electric chair, or better still, stand against that fence where they can happily have their heads blown off, so as to ensure they won't murder innocent law abiding civilians.

That also applies to any scumbag anywhere who thinks its fair game to murder innocent civilians going about their daily business, and whats more I would be quite happy to shoot the fuckers myself, or press the button.

They exist, but they're in the extreme minority, I've certainly never met one and I'd be suprised if you had.

Those that do exist (like men who think they should be able to kill prostitutes) the law takes care of them. I certainly wouldn't start a thread insisting that any blokes who think it's ok to kill prostitutes need to fuck off because that goes without saying.

You're giving the 'issue' a credence it doesn't deserve. The country is not about to be overrun by men who want to kill prostitutes.

Stephen Wright should be executed, yes or no ? Ian Huntley ? Robert Black ? Myra Hindley and Ian Brady should have been executed decades ago for what they did.

Those who say life should mean life have a fair point, but why not have the deterrent, and why should we ie you, the taxpayer pay to keep these scum alive for the rest of their lives ?

Prisons are full, and you [maybe not you I don't know] object to paying more taxes to build more prisons ? Instead of paying more money to build more prisons, people are being let out of jail early or not imprisoned at all.

Whats the solution.

:lol:

I feel like I was in the passenger seat of a car that just did a 90mph 180.

You're ignoring my point and moving onto the completely unrelated topic of the death penalty then?

Ok. My solution would not be to kill (the less than half a percent of people that populate prison) for commiting crimes we'd deem worthy of the death penalty (see those people you listed), but rather to lighten sentences against those commiting non-violent crimes (lower category drugs, low danger driving offences, non payment of fines etc who populate more than 50 % of our prisons). Education will rehabilitate those people far more than being banged up with other harder criminals.

They exist, but they're in the extreme minority, I've certainly never met one and I'd be suprised if you had.

Those that do exist (like men who think they should be able to kill prostitutes) the law takes care of them. I certainly wouldn't start a thread insisting that any blokes who think it's ok to kill prostitutes need to fuck off because that goes without saying.

You're giving the 'issue' a credence it doesn't deserve. The country is not about to be overrun by men who want to kill prostitutes.

Stephen Wright should be executed, yes or no ? Ian Huntley ? Robert Black ? Myra Hindley and Ian Brady should have been executed decades ago for what they did.

Those who say life should mean life have a fair point, but why not have the deterrent, and why should we ie you, the taxpayer pay to keep these scum alive for the rest of their lives ?

Prisons are full, and you [maybe not you I don't know] object to paying more taxes to build more prisons ? Instead of paying more money to build more prisons, people are being let out of jail early or not imprisoned at all.

Whats the solution.

:lol:

I feel like I was in the passenger seat of a car that just did a 90mph 180.

You're ignoring my point and moving onto the completely unrelated topic of the death penalty then?

Ok. My solution would not be to kill (the less than half a percent of people that populate prison) for commiting crimes we'd deem worthy of the death penalty (see those people you listed), but rather to lighten sentences against those commiting non-violent crimes (lower category drugs, low danger driving offences, non payment of fines etc who populate more than 50 % of our prisons). Education will rehabilitate those people far more than being banged up with other harder criminals.

I'm not. You started talking about killing prostitutes

What sort of education are you talking about, when even our basic standards of education at childrens schools are falling.

I agree that trivial driving offences are bollocks mind.

Edited by LeazesMag

Immigrants shouldn't and are not allowed to tell us what to do. They never will be either. As for these no go areas, I can't say i've ever seen or heard of one? Is the whole idea of these 'no go areas' exsisting born out of the fears of middle England? Have you ever seen one?

Yes. You say you have experience of life yet are unable or unwilling to talk about that lot in more detail.

Wind your neck in.

Well, at 53, I have. And I repeat its my own business, I'm not telling everybody about myself on an internet message board.

Well I reserve the right to believe you've got nothing to back up your arguments.

too bad. Like I said, by the time you are 53 you will have more experience than now yourself.

Just the way it goes, without deliberately sounding patronising, there's no other way to phrase it. And while some people will have seen more than me, I've seen more of the world than the average bloke.

Wind your neck in.

too bad. Like I said, by the time you are 53 you will have more experience than now yourself.

Just the way it goes, without deliberately sounding patronising, there's no other way to phrase it. And while some people will have seen more than me, I've seen more of the world than the average bloke.

We're talking about the subject of Islamic fundamentalism, something which only really came to the West's attention around 7 years ago. Unless you were hanging around the middle east from the late 70's onwards I doubt you've got any more entitlement to an opinion on the subject than myself.

Wind your neck in.

We're talking about the subject of Islamic fundamentalism, something which only really came to the West's attention around 7 years ago. Unless you were hanging around the middle east from the late 70's onwards I doubt you've got any more entitlement to an opinion on the subject than myself.

That's sort of my point.........because you may not realise how the country has changed [due to do gooders etc insisting that we should allow others to tell us what we can and can't do in our own country etc etc] but I do see how the country has changed. And its only going to continue changing in the same direction while we let it. Logical.

The world's changed Leazes. I don't know exactly what loss you're lamenting, anyone can make vague generalisations like "do gooders telling us what we can and can't do".

If this is another PC rant then can we just cut to the chase and agree that you're wrong again.

The world's changed Leazes. I don't know exactly what loss you're lamenting, anyone can make vague generalisations like "do gooders telling us what we can and can't do".

If this is another PC rant then can we just cut to the chase and agree that you're wrong again.

PC rant ? WTF does that mean ?

It's an observation, as I said.

Never ceases to amaze me how many people defend bombers and scumbags but would sharp change their tune if it arrived on their own doorstep.

I'm alright Jack etc etc etc

PC rant ? WTF does that mean ?

It's an observation, as I said.

Never ceases to amaze me how many people defend bombers and scumbags but would sharp change their tune if it arrived on their own doorstep.

I'm alright Jack etc etc etc

Who the fuck has defended 'bombers and scumbags' as you so succinctly put it? :lol:

You can't make an observation, act coy and then moan when other people don't get it. Explain.

Edited by Ketsbaia

I'm not. You started talking about killing prostitutes

What sort of education are you talking about, when even our basic standards of education at childrens schools are falling.

I agree that trivial driving offences are bollocks mind.

The prostitute killer was just an example of a criminal that's been in the news. I never said anything about either getting the death penalty. A criminal is a criminal. It's strange that you have a particular bugbear against the foreign (EDIT: Immigrant) ones.

There's not many drug rehabilitation courses available in secondry schools around the country. That's the sort of education I meant. Not maths and English.

Edited by Happy Face

A few points..

While I can understand some people being afraid of losing what they believe are their country's ideals and personality,

I cannot for the life of me understand how any member of this nation (which is almost entirely immigrant) can state that this Britain, in this instant, is the Britain that must exist forever without "immigrant" influence. It's right and proper that we maintain our core identity, but is that not a culture of tolerance? of a plural society, a country who prides itself on it's inclusive attitude? If you truly TRULY believe this attitude is "do goodery" or meek, liberal politics forced upon us through fear of upsetting the minority, you clearly have no idea of this nation's history.

I cannot for the life of me understand how having a death penalty would deter suicide bombers. (I may have got the wrong end of the stick, but it's valid none-the-less)

To say that just because you're older, or believe yourself to have more experience than another, makes you de facto correct is fucking ludicrous as well.

I await the foul mouthed tirade that inevitably fills your posts.

I cant be arsed to read 7 pages of this but I see the Wacky and Stevie both belong to the 'Im not racist BUT. . . .' camp :lol: which we all know is code for 'Im racist'

The world is a different place to 100 years ago, every modern country has a lot of immigrants settled in them now.

For every lazy 'paki' I could find you a hundred thick, lazy, bigoted, drunken idiots who are ten times as much of a drain in this country. I dont know about anyone else, but the only times I get hassled, whether it be on the metro or down the Big Market its usually by a carbon copy of the same bloke. And hes always been white and english.

Oh and while om on a roll, this country has gone to the dogs, but not because of immigrants. You only need to try to get past the group of 20 yobs hanging round any corner shop on a night or try and have a nice night out in town.

Ive travelled all round the world and never have I seen people from the age of 16 upwards smashing glasses over peoples heads, stabbing them, taking drugs like they are going out of fashion, nutting people for looking at them the wrong way, hoying their ring up in the gutter by 10pm etc etc etc.

Someone broke into my mates house last week and smashed his toilet to bits with a bat. No particular reason, just some braindead fuck with nothing better to do. Another mate of mine had his sunroof put through, again, no particular reason.

Now im not suggesting that there arent cunts in every other country in the world, but we seem to do a good job of breeding them at the minute, to the point that some housing estates are no go areas. Again, all white folk.

Im honestly embarrassed to be english sometimes.

J69 is spot on. Immigration is the very least of our worries when we've got yobbish twats of our own making this country a hovel of a place to live.

If I get on a bus the last thing i'm worried about is the off-brown coloured lad sitting at the front with a backpack, it's a loud dickheads blasting their rave through their phones at the back.

A few points..

While I can understand some people being afraid of losing what they believe are their country's ideals and personality,

I cannot for the life of me understand how any member of this nation (which is almost entirely immigrant) can state that this Britain, in this instant, is the Britain that must exist forever without "immigrant" influence. It's right and proper that we maintain our core identity, but is that not a culture of tolerance? of a plural society, a country who prides itself on it's inclusive attitude? If you truly TRULY believe this attitude is "do goodery" or meek, liberal politics forced upon us through fear of upsetting the minority, you clearly have no idea of this nation's history.

I cannot for the life of me understand how having a death penalty would deter suicide bombers. (I may have got the wrong end of the stick, but it's valid none-the-less)

To say that just because you're older, or believe yourself to have more experience than another, makes you de facto correct is fucking ludicrous as well.

if it just deters one, then its worth it.

Suicide bombers arent the sole reason for advocating the death penalty I don't for a moment think it would deter the realy psychos. As has been said, suicide bombers tend to die anyway :lol: at least it saves us a bullet.

Nobody can give a valid reason for not bringing it back, IMO. I don't buy this educate them shite, I just think we should get shot of them.

What I said is that I have more actual experience, rather than reading books written by clueless brainwashed people who convince themselves they are "intelligent" because they think its intelligent to "debate" these issues. For me, there's no debate to be had. I explained my views are based on how I have seen the country and its values and attitudes change. And, of course I think I'm right, you also think that you are right. I can accept we disagree, but I know where my vote would go.

Edited by LeazesMag

A few points..

Suicide bombers arent the sole reason for advocating the death penalty I don't for a moment think it would deter the realy psychos. As has been said, suicide bombers tend to die anyway :) at least it saves us a bullet.

Nobody can give a valid reason for not bringing it back, IMO. I don't buy this educate them shite, I just think we should get shot of them.

What I said is that I have more actual experience, rather than reading books written by clueless brainwashed people who convince themselves they are "intelligent" because they think its intelligent to "debate" these issues. For me, there's no debate to be had. I explained my views are based on how I have seen the country and its values and attitudes change. And, of course I think I'm right, you also think that you are right. I can accept we disagree, but I know where my vote would go.

Can I stop you before you embarrass yourself and go into a "School of Life" rant :lol:

I can think of one reason why we shouldn't bring the death penalty back - it wouldn't be effective. Does it stop or even decrease murders in America? Does it fuck.

Fact of the matter is if someone is capable of taking a life they are quiet clearly not in a sound state of mind and the consequences wont mean a jot to them.

Just what the FUCK have you Romans ever done for us?

The ABSOLUTE FUCKING HYPOCRISY of a goddam cheese stealing goat raping CONVICT pontificating about who can live in the land of the ABORIGINIES.

If 'home' wasn't here, I'd say, SEND THE FUCKERS HOME.

A few points..

Suicide bombers arent the sole reason for advocating the death penalty I don't for a moment think it would deter the realy psychos. As has been said, suicide bombers tend to die anyway :) at least it saves us a bullet.

Can I stop you before you embarrass yourself and go into a "School of Life" rant :lol:

I can think of one reason why we shouldn't bring the death penalty back - it wouldn't be effective. Does it stop or even decrease murders in America? Does it fuck.

Fact of the matter is if someone is capable of taking a life they are quiet clearly not in a sound state of mind and the consequences wont mean a jot to them.

point which - embarrassingly - escapes you, is that NOT bringing it back clearly doesn't lead to "educating" these cunts and stopping it either.

Typical leftie looney to be honest, thinking someone who doesn't agree with them is "unintelligent". Debate this issue all you like if someone has told you its "intelligent", but I'd shoot the fuckers and so ensure they won't do it again.

but don't you see Leazes, executing fundamentalists means five spring up in their place. It's Hercules against the Hydra, but we've not got a burning branch.

I understand your frustration, but honestly it's been proven decade after decade that capital punishment is neither deterrant nor ample punishment for the typesof criminals you've mentioned.

A few points..

point which - embarrassingly - escapes you, is that NOT bringing it back clearly doesn't lead to "educating" these cunts and stopping it either.

Typical leftie looney to be honest, thinking someone who doesn't agree with them is "unintelligent". Debate this issue all you like if someone has told you its "intelligent", but I'd shoot the fuckers and so ensure they won't do it again.

Alright Franco, had yer pash :)

You've yet to give a good reason as to why bringing the death penalty in would be worthwhile. Every argument you've used has fallen flat on it's arse. Whine how much you like but this will never be brought back and thats not down to the loonie liberals or namby pamby politics. It's because there are people a lot more intelligent and a lot less reactionary than yourself who know that it's an death by the state is only carried out by uncivilised, brutal regimes yet doesn't make a jot of difference. And yes I include the US in that.

christs sake, this isn't about looney left or radical right. None of us are particularly disparate when you actually look at the entire spectrum of our political paradigm. It's more about one up-manship on here than an actual debate of ideas.