Well said John Howards

Guest Stevie

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture.. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

dover.jpg

You have to say that's an outstanding speach. Why can't fuckin Broon, or some cunt like the Queen come out and say something as straight forward, honest and direct as that? This needed saying in Britain years ago.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture.. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

dover.jpg

You have to say that's an outstanding speach. Why can't fuckin Broon, or some cunt like the Queen come out and say something as straight forward, honest and direct as that? This needed saying in Britain years ago.

I have to agree. Where did you get this article from Stevie?

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

dover.jpg

Australian news site.

Isnt it an old piece or have I got that muddled up?

Whether it is or not, Broon should word for word copy what he's said, and he shouldn't stop there. He should tell those fuckin women, to get those veil things off as well they look evil, and anyone who fails a basic English test should be deported if they've been in the country two years, that would be my policy if I was PM.

First reactions: "I thought it had already been exposed as a hoax?" and "I wonder if John Howards' favourite singer is George Michaels?".

Either way, that "Piss off - we're full!" picture always amuses me. The way it's scrawled on the cliffs of Dover, as if written by a 6-year-old who's been told to do it by his fat, tattooed, Mail-reading fatha. And, of course, the way it so often gets used by militant Geordies who hate Southerners with a passion until and unless they're torching immigrants.

First reactions: "I thought it had already been exposed as a hoax?" and "I wonder if John Howards' favourite singer is George Michaels?".

Either way, that "Piss off - we're full!" picture always amuses me. The way it's scrawled on the cliffs of Dover, as if written by a 6-year-old who's been told to do it by his fat, tattooed, Mail-reading fatha. And, of course, the way it so often gets used by militant Geordies who hate Southerners with a passion until and unless they're torching immigrants.

Who hates Southerners? Most of my work colleagues are southern, and granted there's a lot of wankers, but also some top lads and lasses.

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

dover.jpg

Australian news site.

A real one?

What a fucking pleb

Concured.

How long before he posts that infamous statement by Mr. Ah, me dinner jacket, in which he says he wants Israel wiped off the map?

Not until he calls me a dole walling, geeky, south tyneside cunt tbh

Edited by Sima

This is off ages ago, the BNP were trying to peddle it round one of my locals. As I pointed out, maybe the aboroginies who were there first and have been pretty much treated like shite since have something to say about this. Howard got voted out by a land slide as well iirc.

Jokes on you Steve. Firstly it was never said and secondly Howard left office a few months ago.

Spastic moron :lol:

1) Pipe down you fuckin mackem wank

2) If it was never said, the message behind it is spot on

3) Where did I, or indeed the article claim he was still in office?

4) Who the fuck are you?

Edited by Stevie

Jokes on you Steve. Firstly it was never said and secondly Howard left office a few months ago.

4) Who are the fuck are you?

Fucking hell man, have you even read the first sentence of the article you quoted?

Look for the word "government". If you actually know what that means.....

Edited by Sima

Fucking hell man, have you even read the first sentence of the article you quoted?

So it's impossible for a PM to step down/be chased and become part of the cabinet?

So it's impossible for a PM to step down/be chased and become part of the cabinet?

He isn't though, is he? And he never said those words either. Which is more to the point.

Witty, as ever

No it's not. It's racist clap trap perpetuated by arseholes like yourself

The words 'Australian Prime Minister' and 'Wednesday' give the impression it's a recent article. Something which you quite clearly believed as you wouldn't have posted it otherwise.

I'll tell you who i'm not. I'm not a biggoted, reactionary tosser like yourself.

In the words of another famous Australian - "Harden the fuck up, Stevie"