Farmer 'breaks' penis

Jimbo

treat a bloke at work once in his late 60s who had put his cock in a 2 litre coke bottle and couldnt get it back out. so he chopped the whole bottle off and just left the top ring on. he was too embarrassed to come see us for a week and by the time he did come in it was black and dead and ready to be amputated!

moral of the story

use a bigger bottle!

treat a bloke at work once in his late 60s who had put his cock in a 2 litre coke bottle and couldnt get it back out. so he chopped the whole bottle off and just left the top ring on. he was too embarrassed to come see us for a week and by the time he did come in it was black and dead and ready to be amputated!

moral of the story

use a bigger bottle!

38317[/snapback]

Or a wider-fitting hoover attachment. That was one of our funnier ones when I was in A&E :lol:

moral of the story

use a bigger bottle!

38317[/snapback]

Or a wider-fitting hoover attachment. That was one of our funnier ones when I was in A&E :lol:

38343[/snapback]

There was this brand of hoover that was made once which had spinning blades set back about 6 inches or so from the end of the tube. Now, iirc, the average male member is about 6 and 1/2 inches, and it led to a major epidemic of mutilated men going to A&E having had the the last 1/2 inch of their glans penis (i.e. bell end) cut off. ;) . Not to mention very substantial blood loss.

This is a true story btw, I have seen the articles myself published in very respectable medical journals. It's before electronic copies, so I can't link it, but trust me, it's true.

:razz: