should keegan get the sack if we go down?

Dr Gloom

Can't believe how many of our so called fans have him down as a quitter, shows the stamp of them tbh and if going down meant seeing the back of them I'd take it.

You've stopped going already haven't you?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe how many of our so called fans have him down as a quitter, shows the stamp of them tbh and if going down meant seeing the back of them I'd take it.

Aye, to many mackem cockends and housewives sitting around you.

Aye, to many mackem cockends and housewives sitting around you.

Is that a swingers' club or something?

I wouldn't know. Seems a bit fucking rich calling people 'so-called fans' when you've stopped going yourself though. It's up there with going to the game, sitting in silence and criticising the atmosphere afterwards.

I wouldn't know. Seems a bit fucking rich calling people 'so-called fans' when you've stopped going yourself though. It's up there with going to the game, sitting in silence and criticising the atmosphere afterwards.

Missing the point dear Alex. I stopped going to games because I didn't enjoy being surrounded fat housewives who come in late with a shit load of shopping then sit on their mobile for the whole of the game talking to their daughter, waste of a seat. Then on top of that the mutes who shit themselves if you shout an obscenity when showing your disgust to a decision on the pitch, you're at a football match cunt face.

Just seems now that people enjoy picking the bones out of everything the club and players say and do and enjoy putting a negative slant on it.....them are 'so called fans'.

In the end I wasn't enjoying it so stopped going.

Missing the point dear Alex. I stopped going to games because I didn't enjoy being surrounded fat housewives who come in late with a shit load of shopping then sit on their mobile for the whole of the game talking to their daughter, waste of a seat. Then on top of that the mutes who shit themselves if you shout an obscenity when showing your disgust to a decision on the pitch, you're at a football match cunt face.

Just seems now that people enjoy picking the bones out of everything the club and players say and do and enjoy putting a negative slant on it.....them are 'so called fans'.

In the end I wasn't enjoying it so stopped going.

That's fine mate. I don't blame anyone for not going. If you don't enjoy it, you're a bit of mug for still going really. At the same time though, I think you can't really cast judgement on those who do go from a self-imposed 'high and mighty' viewpoint, which the 'so-called fans' thing suggests.

I know what you're on about when you're there though. On Saturday I stood up and shouted 'fuck off' (you know? when you just lose it - it's the match for fuck's sake). This was after Blackburn put the ball out for their own injured player, but only after they'd continued their attack for about a minute and waited until the move had broken down. People were staring at me and it went dead quiet for a bit. You'd think they'd be used to me by now.

I made the 'so called' statement because I'm sick of people on these message boards who claim to be fans but all you ever seem to hear them say is all negative, can't be right imo.

Your comment wasn't negative then? :nufc:

Its not his fault he inherited shite or that there was no one worth buying in january. We just played our best 90 minutes of the last 6 months so he obviously starting to get things going at the club. If we sack him we deserve everything we get!

I made the 'so called' statement because I'm sick of people on these message boards who claim to be fans but all you ever seem to hear them say is all negative, can't be right imo.

Fuck all to be positive about.

If you went to the games, you'd know this tbh

do YOU go to games ?

How long have you gone, if you do ?

Watching it on the tv is enough at the moment...thanks

do YOU go to games ?

i DO go to GAMES

Have DONE for about 22 YEARS

do YOU go to games ?

i DO go to GAMES

Have DONE for about 22 YEARS

Since you were 5, Good effort. :nufc:

I started when i was 10. (Obviously i was taken like, didn't go on a crazy mission)

If we should go down I don't think Keegan will up and walk away as long as he has the backing of the board and they will provide the same amount of summer transfer money that has apparently been talked about.

Recent results under Keegan's management since he came have not gone our way but there is no question that the teams performence overall has shown a vast improvement which can be attributed to Keegan's influence.

However Keegan inherited a team that was going nowhere but downhill and it's hard to put the brakes on, there is a lot of work still to be done and I believe that albeit in the Premier league or the Champions league, Keegan will build a tem that will give us something to cheer about.

I think that if we do go down we will be back in one season provided Keegan gets the support he needs from everyone, from the board down to the fans.

From TeamTalk.com

teamtalkdl5.jpg

The 51% has probably got it right, but it depends what's defined as "narrow" really, as it stands anyone from 11th down "could" be relegated.

From TeamTalk.com

teamtalkdl5.jpg

The 51% has probably got it right, but it depends what's defined as "narrow" really, as it stands anyone from 11th down "could" be relegated.

You've changed your tune.

We've taken 16 of our 28 points from the teams we've got left to play.

If we had the beating of those teams under Allardyce, I'm more than confident of it under Keegan.

44+ points. No bother.

From TeamTalk.com

teamtalkdl5.jpg

Nope, as I said it depends on the definition of "narrow", it's a very tight bottom half of the table, as it was last year, so it may well be that only a relatively few points separate relegated from 11th.

I still think we'll get a good 9-12 points more this season though.

From TeamTalk.com

teamtalkdl5.jpg

Nope, as I said it depends on the definition of "narrow", it's a very tight bottom half of the table, as it was last year, so it may well be that only a relatively few points separate relegated from 11th.

You'd barely countenance the possibility of relegation before. At least that's what I took your comments about people mentioning relegation to imply.

Edited by alex

From TeamTalk.com

teamtalkdl5.jpg

You'd barely countenance the possibility of relegation before. At least that's what I took your comments about people mentioning relegation to imply.

I still don't. "Narrow escape", no matter the definition isn't the same as "going to be relegated".

I think it will be a relatively tight lower table (11th or 12th to 18th anyway), and that we'll be somewhere in it, but not relegated (if we get through March with 0 points then will be the time to get genuinely worried, but even then April still has the potential to stave off pants on the head hysteria).