should keegan get the sack if we go down?

Dr Gloom

No point in arguing with you. I never said you were now saying we were going to be relegated by the way. I was suggesting you now recognised the posibility. If you don't, fine.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No point in arguing with you. I never said you were now saying we were going to be relegated by the way. I was suggesting you now recognised the posibility. If you don't, fine.

You're not arguing with me though.

There's always the possibly of being relegated, I suppose West Ham could still technically be relegated, but it was and is a pretty low possibility considering the where we are (even after the Blackburn loss), we've got to lose most everything and a lot have teams have to win a fair bit for it to occur.

There's still a potential of 30 points up for grabs and only 2 of those games are 0 points a genuine likelihood, although I must admit if we get to May with relegation starring us in the face then, of course we're really in the shit, but frankly to have got into that position with the games we have in March and April, frankly we would deserve it.

Feasibly we could not gain another point all season and still stay up. You have to remember, despite all the media hype, that there are teams just as shit as us, if not shitter, below us.

That said, I will still be relieved if we get to the last game of the season not needing anything

I made the 'so called' statement because I'm sick of people on these message boards who claim to be fans but all you ever seem to hear them say is all negative, can't be right imo.

Fuck all to be positive about.

If you went to the games, you'd know this tbh

do YOU go to games ?

How long have you gone, if you do ?

i DO go to GAMES

Have DONE for about 22 YEARS

Just not Newcastle games

No, he shouldn't. He's had no time, it's not his side and he's under incredible pressure, both from outside and within the club

I wouldn't know. Seems a bit fucking rich calling people 'so-called fans' when you've stopped going yourself though. It's up there with going to the game, sitting in silence and criticising the atmosphere afterwards.

Missing the point dear Alex. I stopped going to games because I didn't enjoy being surrounded fat housewives who come in late with a shit load of shopping then sit on their mobile for the whole of the game talking to their daughter, waste of a seat. Then on top of that the mutes who shit themselves if you shout an obscenity when showing your disgust to a decision on the pitch, you're at a football match cunt face.

Just seems now that people enjoy picking the bones out of everything the club and players say and do and enjoy putting a negative slant on it.....them are 'so called fans'.

In the end I wasn't enjoying it so stopped going.

That's fine mate. I don't blame anyone for not going. If you don't enjoy it, you're a bit of mug for still going really. At the same time though, I think you can't really cast judgement on those who do go from a self-imposed 'high and mighty' viewpoint, which the 'so-called fans' thing suggests.

I know what you're on about when you're there though. On Saturday I stood up and shouted 'fuck off' (you know? when you just lose it - it's the match for fuck's sake). This was after Blackburn put the ball out for their own injured player, but only after they'd continued their attack for about a minute and waited until the move had broken down. People were staring at me and it went dead quiet for a bit. You'd think they'd be used to me by now.

Daft cunt behind me started booting off man because we'd just got a corner and I was stood up chanting for us ffs. :nufc:

I hate the twats who complain when you stand for corners, freekicks, chances in general. I mean fine and fair enough if your entire view is blocked for 90 minutes... but we're still allowed to get excited about things

I'm all for terraces returning

I hate the twats who complain when you stand for corners, freekicks, chances in general. I mean fine and fair enough if your entire view is blocked for 90 minutes... but we're still allowed to get excited about things

Too many families there in my opinion.

I mean IMO there is nothing wrong with swearing at the match its part and parcel of going, and god forbid singing :nufc:

Ive never had a problem with it.

If someone is blocking my view i just stand up too :nufc:

Just like the fight on Saturday, everybody stood up :nufc:

I mean IMO there is nothing wrong with swearing at the match its part and parcel of going, and god forbid singing :nufc:

too many families for terracing?

not at all.

I'd have two section, one behind each goal. Tickets would be less, but wouldn't be on sale on a match to match basis, it'd have to be a season ticket. Contracts drawn up absolving the club of responsibility (beyond a reasonable accountability). These terrace places would be offered to all current season ticket holders first, any families or infirm with seats in that area could be moved into the seats given up by those wanting terrace places. A little reshuffling and we could bring back a great atmosphere and satisfy the demands of the fans.

Germany has terracing doesn't it?

not at all.

I'd have two section, one behind each goal. Tickets would be less, but wouldn't be on sale on a match to match basis, it'd have to be a season ticket. Contracts drawn up absolving the club of responsibility (beyond a reasonable accountability). These terrace places would be offered to all current season ticket holders first, any families or infirm with seats in that area could be moved into the seats given up by those wanting terrace places. A little reshuffling and we could bring back a great atmosphere and satisfy the demands of the fans.

Nah i mean just too many families there man :nufc:

I dont swear too often but i also dont like to be frowned upon for the odd ''fuck off'' to the ref etc.

Id love terracing, better excersise too :nufc:

Tickets should be available on the day if they were to bring back standing areas

You'd get idiots buying the terraced tickets suing the club for broken toes or panic attacks and the like, with season tickets you've more control over who goes in and have a substantial contract putting the majority of responsibility for personal safety with the customer.

Tickets should be available on the day if they were to bring back standing areas

You'd get idiots buying the terraced tickets suing the club for broken toes or panic attacks and the like, with season tickets you've more control over who goes in and have a substantial contract putting the majority of responsibility for personal safety with the customer.

Yeah happens all the time that like :nufc:

Another Thing about Keegan...

anyone wish he would wear a suit on match days? :nufc:

Not at all.

I do like.

Suit > Tracksuit.:nufc:

It's bad enough he now looks old man. I couldn't take Keegan selling out as well.

Yeah happens all the time that like :nufc:

I know it doesn't happen, but do you think a little thing like reality will get in the way of arseholes trying to get a quick buck from somewhere?

howay man, you know that the second someone accidentally slips, or gets cracked in the nose during celebrations they'll get onthe phone to "Claims Direct" or some other hell spawn and try and get some free money

not at all.

I think most continental leagues have.

Back to topic: So the majority of us agree that all Keegan should get, would be a sack of money. I wonder if this is what Dan wanted to hear... :nufc: