dramatic career change

paddy

just a quick update,

to help with the role i want to do i have joined St John Ambulance (only 4 geeks in my unit and quite a few normal ones) its good crack and will no doubt help, i have done a handful of courses First aid, med gases casualty handling etc and been to a few footie matches :snakehips: sat with the gooner fans on sat when they beat Blackburn hahaha they want me to do all games this year but i said no to our game, (cannot get pissed!!!!) just watching the ambulance thing on c4 now and its making me sick that i cannot train for another 2 years.

that is all

I need a dramatic career change.

Ideas please.

What are the three things you're best at (quality-wise, not too specific)?

Umm.. I dunno. :rolleyes:

I'm shite at talking myself up. Probably means I'll struggle to find a new job. :snakehips:

well i'm 32 and have decided that i'm going to have a major career change, from sales to Paramedic :snakehips: its a career i have always wanted but from school I went into work and never looked back.

so once the wife is finished at uni it will be my turn!! :rolleyes:

bye

I thought you were a chauffeur.

I'd just like a career tbh. :snakehips:

Well look at the main industry in Gateshead, it's not on the decline, but I don't think you have the qualifications to be a professional charva neither.

I need a dramatic career change.

Ideas please.

What are the three things you're best at (quality-wise, not too specific)?

Umm.. I dunno. :rolleyes:

I'm shite at talking myself up. Probably means I'll struggle to find a new job. :rolleyes:

I hate the way CVs these days have to be all about summing up your Skills Offering in a snappy paragraph and so on. Mind you, "what salary would you expect?" discussions unnerve me too, so it's possibly just the concept of 21st century work that scares me in general. :snakehips:

it's possibly just the concept of 21st century work that scares me in general. :nufc:

Hmm actually that sounds about right.

Maybe I'm just destined to stay in the same shitty job and become part of the furniture. :rolleyes:

I hate the way CVs these days have to be all about summing up your Skills Offering in a snappy paragraph and so on. Mind you, "what salary would you expect?" discussions unnerve me too, so it's possibly just the concept of 21st century work that scares me in general. ;)

Job Hunting Officially sucks

Anyone fancy employing me as well btw? I'm a good worker and can assure you I certainly do not spend all day browsing the internet.

:nufc:

where i work we get drug tested occasionally so i think you'd last 5 minutes jonny.

;)