4-1 We Beat The Scum!

Tooj

After the sucesses of Chopra, Luque, Ameobi, Helder, O'Brien in recent years, who will be the unlikely hero this weekend? My money is on Smith, Barton or Enrique.

Why Enrique? He's been in good form recently.

Smith is due a goal though, well overdue in fact!

After the sucesses of Chopra, Luque, Ameobi, Helder, O'Brien in recent years, who will be the unlikely hero this weekend? My money is on Smith, Barton or Enrique.

It was thinking about players who don't usually score have a habit of getting one against the mackems, not just crap players. Barton has been in good form too, but his only goal for us so far was that penner against Fulham in that utter holocaust of a game in December.

It was thinking about players who don't usually score have a habit of getting one against the mackems, not just crap players. Barton has been in good form too, but his only goal for us so far was that penner against Fulham in that utter holocaust of a game in December.

Sima-tastic.

Sima-tastic.

;)

Did you see it? Must have been one of the worst games I've ever seen.