Aidan McGeady

Holden McGroin

He looks quite talented and I can see Keegan going for him. However, he always seems to do too much thus slowing the general play down. I reckon Milner would look just as good as him in that league. He does have pace to burn though and is young.

Guest Stevie

He's probably not good enough for a Newcastle United. If his end product improved maybe...but at no more than half of the mooted fee.

It's the same old problem really, the Scottish Prem can make an average player look like a world beater. It's always going to be dicey buying from any team up there because the quality that these players have to play against week in/week out just isn't as high as down here. I'm sure the lad's a good player but like others have said he not worth any more than £6m tops.

He's meant to be very hitty missy

Nah, that's Andy Cole.

peter shilton shirley?

Or Djibril Cisse.

Edited by alex

It's the same old problem really, the Scottish Prem can make an average player look like a world beater. It's always going to be dicey buying from any team up there because the quality that these players have to play against week in/week out just isn't as high as down here. I'm sure the lad's a good player but like others have said he not worth any more than £6m tops.

You mong, Craig Gordon didn't do too bad getting close to Owen's first, and nearly saving the pen. What a load of shit.

You mong, Craig Gordon didn't do too bad getting close to Owen's first, and nearly saving the pen. What a load of shit.

craig gordons rubbish

craig gordons rubbish

Fucking idiot, you haven't got a clue. He's the only reason the scum aren't down. You clueless fuck.

i wouldnt say hes the reason they arent down, if anythin id say jones has kept them up

And people would say you talk shit.

and people would say you eat shit

And people would say that means nothing, and you have jack shit to back up your argument.

i wouldnt say hes the reason they arent down, if anythin id say jones has kept them up

And people would say that means nothing, and you have jack shit to back up your argument.

MY NAMES RICO AND I LOVE SUNDERLAND

My names Triggy and I can't back up an argument for shit. In fact, I eat my own shit rather than talk sense to anyone who questions why I dribble on my own clothes.

craig gordons rubbish

Fucking idiot, you haven't got a clue. He's the only reason the scum aren't down. You clueless fuck.

He's an average keeper at best and one of the main reasons it's looking like they're staying up is down to your little bum boy Chopra scoring some important goals, you fucking ringpiece

My names Triggy and I can't back up an argument for shit. In fact, I eat my own shit rather than talk sense to anyone who questions why I dribble on my own clothes.

you say 'and people would say you talk shit' to back up your arguement....

craig gordons rubbish

He's an average keeper at best and one of the main reasons it's looking like they're staying up is down to your little bum boy Chopra scoring some important goals, you fucking ringpiece

Keep opening your mouth and proving you know absolutely fuckall, even from your perspective of being 3 foot higher than a pile of shite.

craig gordons rubbish

Keep opening your mouth and proving you know absolutely fuckall, even from your perspective of being 3 foot higher than a pile of shite.

Better than being a cockney piss-kidney.

craig gordons rubbish

Better than being a cockney piss-kidney.

Messageboard insults 101: Make sure they actually mean something you fucking idiot.