Euro 2008

Scottish Mag

A part of me wants to see Ronaldo break something. I don't particularly mind him as a player or a person - it's just that he is so ridiculously talented and consistently brilliant I find it somehow unfair. Trust Man fucking United to have him, some people have all the luck.

I don't really want him to break anything, before Brock opens his potty mouth. ;)

;):razz:

Ooooo message board "hardman" alert. :icon_lol:

(and I'd still wouldn't mind seeing him break his leg :icon_lol: )

:aye::icon_lol::rolleyes::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept:

A ;) paints a thousand c**ts.

A part of me wants to see Ronaldo break something. I don't particularly mind him as a player or a person - it's just that he is so ridiculously talented and consistently brilliant I find it somehow unfair. Trust Man fucking United to have him, some people have all the luck.

I don't really want him to break anything, before Brock opens his potty mouth. ;)

;);)

Ooooo message board "hardman" alert. :icon_lol:

(and I'd still wouldn't mind seeing him break his leg :razz: )

:aye::icon_lol::rolleyes::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept:

No need to cry, a rush of adrenaline can often leave you feeling like that, post-coital tristesse after a fashion I guess. :icon_lol:

(but I still wouldn't mind seeing him break his leg :icon_lol:)

why would you want ronaldo to break a leg when hes so entertaining to watch. fair enough if you wanted someone shit like steven taylor to break his leg

You call that entertainment? Were you, incidentally, involved in the Abu Ghraib prison scandal of some years back?

He's absolute scum and while I can't wish him to suffer an injury, no tears would be shed in Casa Acrossthepond if it were to happen.

Back on topic, I'm also supporting Croatia. Fun kit and fun players. I like Kranjcar and Klasnic especially.

why would you want ronaldo to break a leg when hes so entertaining to watch. fair enough if you wanted someone shit like steven taylor to break his leg

He's entertaining to watch in full flow (now that he actually has dropped much of the gamesmanship from his game), he'd still be more entertaining to watch breaking his leg though. ;)

Ronaldo is a very entertaining player to watch, it'll be good to see if he does well in the tournament. I might bet on Spain to win it I think they're comfortably one of the best sides if they can pull it together.

Ronaldo is a very entertaining player to watch, it'll be good to see if he does well in the tournament. I might bet on Spain to win it I think they're comfortably one of the best sides if they can pull it together.

they've been one of the best on papaer sides for a long time though but they can never pull it together

I wouldn't make that bet if I were you

they've been one of the best on papaer sides for a long time though but they can never pull it together

I wouldn't make that bet if I were you

Aye I know that, wouldn't be a big bet tbh.