pubs in town opening early on sunday?

themags

We've been introducing my 17 year old cousin to the pubs of Newcastle this season. Been like a season long tour of Tyneside bars rather than sticking to the usual places....we've yet to drag him into the Black Garter, perhaps 8am on Sunday is the time.

Toontastic piss up, 8am Black Garter! ;)

Beer at 8am...it's so wrong. I remember before we went to Wembley in 98 we were in the pub at 6am drinking pints waiting for the minibus to pick us up. Your tastebuds just aren't ready for it at that time in the morning.

Beer at 8am...it's so wrong. I remember before we went to Wembley in 98 we were in the pub at 6am drinking pints waiting for the minibus to pick us up. Your tastebuds just aren't ready for it at that time in the morning.

If you just dont go to bed then 8am is still night as far as tastebuds are concerned.

I remember falling out of a club at 3am getting a keeeeebab and on the bus for 6am, drank myself sober on the bus to London ;)