The BBQ Thread

Ketsbaia

Was very much like a canteen where you walked up with a tray and choose what food you want (sounds classy doesn't it). It would just be lots of different meat, ribs etc.. Some meat cut into little pieces and put into a bun. All would be in a delicious BBQ sauce that I have never tasted anything like since.

Almost drooling here :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever been to a restaurant called BBQ Country in America, was 10 years ago so I may be remembering it better than it was but that place was absolutely amazing. Really cheap aswell, would go back to America again just for their food :blush:

Is that a chain restaurant?

Anyone taste the potent flavour of disdain in the air?

"Me, the Marquis de Manchester, lost, in a chain restaurant... with my reputation?..."

:D

Fucking hell man Dave! Coming from you, that post was as rich as a butcher's turd!

Kind of the point. My comedy's a bit of a leap of faith tbh. I throw my meaning out there and hope someone is sharp enough to catch it. :rolleyes:

I have a theory that if I say you are wrong about something (anything) you literally won't be able to leave a thread alone until you've had the last word. Beyond sad tbh.

bit hypocritical, like. :D

Obsession clouds judgement, and he's clearly quite, quite obsessed. :blush:

So do you lot have a quota of obsession per day then? Before you flop spent to the floor till another morn? :D

Keeping it going, though, 8 pages now. :blush:

(oh and Fish, if this is "not" coming back I'd genuinely hate to see you obsessed with someone :rolleyes: )

Im shit at cooking proper BBQ food.

I mean - i can cook it safely and nobody will die, i just cant display any finesse when doing so! It all comes across a little bland!

Im looking forward to improving this in summer with some beers in the garden :D:blush:

I mean - i can cook it safely and nobody will die, i just cant display any finesse when doing so! It all comes across a little bland!

Im looking forward to improving this in summer with some beers in the garden :D:blush:

That's why god invented BBQ sauce. Hoy some of that shit on a raw chicken and it's good eatin.

Edited by Happy Face

Im looking forward to improving this in summer with some beers in the garden :rolleyes::nufc:

That's why god invented BBQ sauce. Hoy some of that shit on a raw chicken and it's good eatin.

Yeh exactly but i think at 21 it's time to do some proper cooking i guess.

I suppose after a few beers that'l go out the window like :blush:

I like Reggae Reggae but it's not as good since they have put the preservatives in it to make it last a month after opening it.

Still i might give that a shot!

Cant fucking wait for BBQ's in a nice warm garden with a beer/cider some friends and the dogs running about (and begging for food :blush:)

Was very much like a canteen where you walked up with a tray and choose what food you want (sounds classy doesn't it). It would just be lots of different meat, ribs etc.. Some meat cut into little pieces and put into a bun. All would be in a delicious BBQ sauce that I have never tasted anything like since.

Almost drooling here :D

Aye sounds like the same thing. It was quality.