Benitez souding bitter, beaten and broken.

Park Life

Torres lives in Switzerland Stevie.

Oh...............you`ve figured out that Zürich is in Switzerland after I told you about 5 times (no pun intended). Well done!

Like i give a fuck where it is :blush:

I only know it for the decent song by Pavement called 'Zurich is stained'.

And with muppets like you im not suprised :D

That`s right.......................you probably won`t be going off the island in the next couple of decades so why trouble yourself with such trivial matters. Am I the only "foreigner" you`ve ever spoken to? How does it feel? Does it bother you that the best players you have and want to sign are not from your hill?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...............you`ve figured out that Zürich is in Switzerland after I told you about 5 times (no pun intended). Well done!

Like i give a fuck where it is :rolleyes:

That`s right.......................you probably won`t be going off the island in the next couple of decades so why trouble yourself with such trivial matters. Am I the only "foreigner" you`ve ever spoken to? How does it feel? Does it bother you that the best players you have and want to sign are not from your hill?

Basel seem friendlier. :blush:

Woeful indeed! :rolleyes:

Guest Stevie
Your jealousy seems to be about everything Scouse and not just football. For someone to be even thinking about taking straw polls about something/people that he has nothing whatsoever to do with is quite revealing about your sad personality. I'd be ashamed to even have the thought of canvassing other people about Newcastle or Geordies or any other club and their fans. Sounds like you have a giant inferiority complex.

Why use the word murderers, our name is Liverpool, is it that you think it will lessen your own feelings of inadequacy?

Or did you lose someone at Heysel, if so I offer my condolences and can understand your hate, but if you weren't there and weren't affected what's it got to do with you? Glorying in tragedy is low even for a boorish person like you.

Glorying?? Simply vilifying would be more appropriate. What's this about a Chelsea fan dying after a brick assault on Tuesday?

You're right about the jealousy though, I wish I was scouse, such a lovely accent, lovely people, lovely city, good looking tall people too, it certainly does boil down to jealousy.

Not as woeful as your season though........... :nufc::angry::rolleyes::angry::icon_lol:

Your jealousy seems to be about everything Scouse and not just football. For someone to be even thinking about taking straw polls about something/people that he has nothing whatsoever to do with is quite revealing about your sad personality. I'd be ashamed to even have the thought of canvassing other people about Newcastle or Geordies or any other club and their fans. Sounds like you have a giant inferiority complex.

Why use the word murderers, our name is Liverpool, is it that you think it will lessen your own feelings of inadequacy?

Or did you lose someone at Heysel, if so I offer my condolences and can understand your hate, but if you weren't there and weren't affected what's it got to do with you? Glorying in tragedy is low even for a boorish person like you.

Glorying?? Simply vilifying would be more appropriate. What's this about a Chelsea fan dying after a brick assault on Tuesday?

You're right about the jealousy though, I wish I was scouse, such a lovely accent, lovely people, lovely city, good looking tall people too, it certainly does boil down to jealousy.

I think you're mixing it up with Stockholm there Stevie. :D

Not as woeful as your season though........... :nufc::angry::rolleyes::angry::icon_lol:

Or the idea of a Liverpool ''fan'' devoting way too much of his time at fronting poor attempts to wind up Newcastle fans.

Your answer says it all. I know I'm right in what I've said. You're a sad, lonely individual with a giant inferiority complex, who has the continual need for other people to agree with him. Bet you don't post on any Liverpool boards,

Your answer says it all. I know I'm right in what I've said. You're a sad, lonely individual with a giant inferiority complex, who has the continual need for other people to agree with him. Bet you don't post on any Liverpool boards,

How can you know you're right in what you've said? Surely the universe is reflexive? :D

How can you know you're right in what you've said? Surely the universe is reflexive? :D

I like that word, very inventive. :blush:

Scouce and Swiss crack is shit :D

My Swiss mate in Basel is much funnier. The Zurich lot are a bit strange.

Swiss/German delusions?

Liverpool, what an original club to support :blush:

I like that word, very inventive. :blush:

Cheers. :rolleyes:

Guest Stevie

and why would I want to do that??? I find scousers dull, repetitive, boring, classless, tedious, annoying, arrogant, cringeworthy, repulsive, basically once you've spoken to one you've spoken to them all....so explain to me just why I would want to post on a board with people like that?

and why would I want to do that??? I find scousers dull, repetitive, boring, classless, tedious, annoying, arrogant, cringeworthy, repulsive, basically once you've spoken to one you've spoken to them all....so explain to me just why I would want to post on a board with people like that?

Coming from someone like you it makes me even prouder to be a Scouser.

You don't post on Liverpool boards because you know your shit would be ripped apart in seconds.

Guest Stevie

You don't post on Liverpool boards because you know your shit would be ripped apart in seconds.

Why pre-empt what I know. As I've said I find you people tedious, the humour is shit, and the fact I'm geordie and they're scouse dictates it's nigh on impossible to rip me to shreds. I find it impossible to believe anyone could be truly proud of being scouse. Your very essence is one of self pity.

Why pre-empt what I know. As I've said I find you people tedious, the humour is shit, and the fact I'm geordie and they're scouse dictates it's nigh on impossible to rip me to shreds. I find it impossible to believe anyone could be truly proud of being scouse. Your very essence is one of self pity.

You mean you haven't got the bottle.