Latest Rich List

AmericanMag

Mods remove if posted already.

Rich List

Manchester United top rich list

Manchester United are the most valuable football club in the world, according to Forbes magazine.

The Champions League finalists, who came second in a list compiled by accountants Deloitte in February, topped the table ahead of Real Madrid.

Forbes value United at £905m ($1,800m) and Real at £646m ($1,285m), with Arsenal at £603m ($1,200m) in third.

Liverpool are up to fourth from 11th in the 25-team list, while Celtic are the only Scottish team, in 20th place.

The other British representatives in the 25-team list are Chelsea in eighth, fellow Londoners Tottenham in 12th and 16th-placed Newcastle, while Everton, West Ham, Manchester City and Aston Villa occupy places 21-24.

Meanwhile, David Beckham has replaced Ronaldinho as the world's highest-paid footballer after joining the Los Angeles Galaxy, earning £25m per year ($48.9m).

The Brazilian had to be content with second place while his Barcelona team-mate Thierry Henry earned £12.5m in salary and sponsorship deals this season.

Meanwhile, David Beckham has replaced Ronaldinho as the world's highest-paid footballer after joining the Los Angeles Galaxy, earning £25m per year

It doesn't seem real that anyone could earn that much for playing a sport where there is little or no chance or gratuitous bodily harm, £25 million a year! I'm pretty sure that doesn't include his sponsorship deals and any other sidelines hea has going. Plus the skeleton in his closet will make him a bob or two with her royalties.

Meanwhile, David Beckham has replaced Ronaldinho as the world's highest-paid footballer after joining the Los Angeles Galaxy, earning £25m per year

It doesn't seem real that anyone could earn that much for playing a sport where there is little or no chance or gratuitous bodily harm, £25 million a year! I'm pretty sure that doesn't include his sponsorship deals and any other sidelines hea has going. Plus the skeleton in his closet will make him a bob or two with her royalties.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it *does* involve everything else. His actual salary paid by MLS is $5M/year. The rest is all endorsements/licensing stuff.

Is that based on this season's earnings through competitions then? I suppose the spud's cup runs have helped them if it is, I'd have thought Rangers would have been in there though rather than Celtic.