The Wire

sh0ttie

I see Stringer is in the new Guy Ritchie film.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Wire acted as a spring board for a lot of young black actors. Bodie and Carver spring to mind.

Carver was in Starship Troopers, Bodie has appeared in a lot of rap videos apparently. If it was going to act as a springboard you would have thought it would have done so already, seeing as the fifths series finished two years ago.

Just finished watching it, so I can open this thread without fear of you twats ruining it for me. :)

Pure brilliance. Gutted to see what happens to Marlo though.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlo was a bellend like.

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face.

Surprisingly the actress who played Snoop is playing herself, she was convicted of murder aged 14 and the character is named after her.

Unsurprisingly, she's a dyke. :)

Marlo was a bellend like.

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face.

Surprisingly the actress who played Snoop is playing herself, she was convicted of murder aged 14 and the character is named after her.

Unsurprisingly, she's a dyke. :)

I know this man. :P

Also I would easily say it to his face if I ever saw him as he's only playing a character. :nufc:

Avon>Marlo.

series 2 clip

:)

I finished season 5 yesterday, it will be a long time, if ever, that I will see anything as good as the Wire again

Nothing I have seen or read has changed the way I view the world quite as much as this program

4>1>3>2>5 >>> twin peaks>>>sopranos>>>>>>>>>everything else

The Wire is class. Hard to break it down against Twin Peaks and Sopranos.

Avon>Marlo.

Nigger, please!

Fuck off man! :)

Marlo is a little cunt with no respect.

True....I wasn't sure what sense you were using 'greater than'. Avon does have that old school charm about him and is a much better character but when the two went head to head in the the third series he got his arse handed to him.

Avon>Marlo.

Nigger, please!

True....I wasn't sure what sense you were using 'greater than'. Avon does have that old school charm about him and is a much better character but when the two went head to head in the the third series he got his arse handed to him.

Avon never had his full crew tbh! His main guys were either locked up or being disloyal fuckers.

Avon>Marlo.

Nigger, please!

Avon never had his full crew tbh! His main guys were either locked up or being disloyal fuckers.

Marlo's crew had about 3 people in it ffs. But enough, this is childish. Let us rejoice in appreciation of this wonderful programme, in the same way that Wee Bay would appreciate Finding Nemo.

Talking about the respect and loyalty of ANYONE in the entire series seems very odd to me.

Marlo's a cunt. End of.

Aye, boggle eyed little twat.

Talking about the respect and loyalty of ANYONE in the entire series seems very odd to me.

Marlo's a cunt. End of.

Aye, boggle eyed little twat.

Considering his rather over the top response to homosexual insults I think we can also firmly establish that he's a bummer.

Anyone got any links to DL's of series 2? I downloaded 1-4 but none of the series 2 episodes worked.

Buy it you fucking Black Beard of the interwebwires!

Anyone got any links to DL's of series 2? I downloaded 1-4 but none of the series 2 episodes worked.

I'm poor :)

So was Chris Gardner. :)

Coming from the bloke who was kicking off as his last episode of season 4 that he'd downloaded cut off before the end. :)

Coming from the bloke who was kicking off as his last episode of season 4 that he'd downloaded cut off before the end. :)

Do as I say etc etc etc

• 1 month later...

Just caught a glimpse of an advert for a programme called "Fringe". The clip included Lance Reddick, aka Cedric Daniels. Intrigued, I had a look on wiki, then clicked on the page for Reddick, and found this:

During his tenure at Yale, Reddick also met his beloved husband of four years, Jimmy Liew. The two have happily bore two children, Keema and Bunk, making them the only same sex couple in history to defy biological norms and bear children naturally (Liew first gave birth on January 17th; a historic event featured on a "Ripley's Believe it or Not" expose from the same month). Although the celebrity couple experienced great hardship during Liew's public addiction to autoerotic asphyxiation, they have managed to survive the ups and downs of Hollywood romance. Perhaps no "down" was harder to cope with than Reddick's 2007 conviction for domestic abuse; an instance that left Liew in hospital for ten days, missing his right testicle, and robbed of the opportunity to ever bear children again. The once "street involved" Liew has since rebounded from a life of ass-less chaps and ecstasy pills, finding himself in a new career as a (fully clothed) motivational speaker. Most recently, Liew has gained recognition in the gay community for his North American high school tour entitled "Straight Outta Compton...and the Closet Too", on which he provides motivational speeches and educational hip-hop to gay youngsters who have also felt the heavy hand of their partners.

What the fuck? :nufc: