The Wire

sh0ttie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone catch Louis Theroux last night btw?

I did- for Him it was pretty hard hitting stuff, quite depressing really.There didn't appear to be a way out of the downward spiral.Next week's in jo'burg.wonder if FIFA will be watching?

Anyone catch Louis Theroux last night btw?

I did- for Him it was pretty hard hitting stuff, quite depressing really.There didn't appear to be a way out of the downward spiral.Next week's in jo'burg.wonder if FIFA will be watching?

Aye, just what me and wor lass thought. Depressing as fuck. Well worth a watch though.

Possibly the most un-Hispanic looking Hispanic fella ever.

"What me, a drug dealer, noooo.I just keep the peace"

Was a comedian.Didn't seem much difference between him PCP-ed up and sober either.

I reckon he was a bit like Lawrie Sanchez, half-Latino/half-Irish :rolleyes:

It was fucking mint when he was off his face. That neighbourhood didn't seem half as deprived as some of the other ones. Not saying that had owt to do with him like.

Possibly the most un-Hispanic looking Hispanic fella ever.

"What me, a drug dealer, noooo.I just keep the peace"

Was a comedian.Didn't seem much difference between him PCP-ed up and sober either.

I reckon he was a bit like Lawrie Sanchez, half-Latino/half-Irish :rolleyes:

It was fucking mint when he was off his face. That neighbourhood didn't seem half as deprived as some of the other ones. Not saying that had owt to do with him like.

I've now got a mental picture of the big daft bugger in a leprechaun outfit :finger:

weird thing is it fits

• 4 weeks later...

Finally coming around to getting through Season 5 and it's been amazing. Probably the best TV show I've ever seen.

Omar is obviously cool as fuck but the best character is obviously Clay Davis. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

I did like the little kid that shouted "YO, TICKLE MY NUTS" at Prez though.

• 2 weeks later...