summer signings...

nobby_solano

funny, half of chelsea's normal bench beat us 2-0 at home last weekend, wes brown another shit top 4 reject we should have signed has been holding his own in manu's backline.

Edited by Hadrian

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
you lot are clueless. owen and martins were top 4 rejects. owens our best player and martins is shite but you all seem to love him

OMG LOL

you lot are clueless. owen and martins were top 4 rejects. owens our best player and martins is shite but you all seem to love him

Well said.

Guest alex

Well said.

Except Liverpool didn't want Owen to leave and tried to re-sign him and were outbid when he came to Newcastle.

Well said.

Except Liverpool didn't want Owen to leave and tried to re-sign him and were outbid when he came to Newcastle.

Don't forget Arsenal want Martins too, but can't break their wage structure to match us.

Well said.

except owen is a real madrid reject which basically means hes a top 4 reject.

Well said.

Don't forget Arsenal want Martins too, but can't break their wage structure to match us.

dont be stupid. wenger would never be stupid enough to buy martins. arsenal play passing football, martins couldnt pass a ball 2 yards to save his life

Guest alex

Well said.

Here's me thinking you were referring to the top 4 in England. Basically he's been rejected by the biggest club on the planet which isn't quite the same thing.

Edited by alex

Well said.

dont be stupid. wenger would never be stupid enough to buy martins. arsenal play passing football, martins couldnt pass a ball 2 yards to save his life

Is that why there's been two years of speculation about his interest?

Well said.

Here's me thinking you were referring to the top 4 in England. Basically he's been rejected by the biggest club on the planet which isn't quite the same thing.

as the champions league clearly shows the english league is alot stronger than the spanish league and has been for quite a few years now.

Well said.

Is that why there's been two years of speculation about his interest?

you believe everything you read in the papers? papers have said we are goin to sign henry and ronaldinho. you've probably already bought a newcastle shirt with ronaldinho on the back like the sad old man you are

funny, half of chelsea's normal bench beat us 2-0 at home last weekend, wes brown another shit top 4 reject we should have signed has been holding his own in manu's backline.

How exactly is Wes Brown a reject?

Guest alex

Well said.

as the champions league clearly shows the english league is alot stronger than the spanish league and has been for quite a few years now.

Well surely he isn't a top 4 reject then, if Liverpool wanted to sign him when he left Madrid. You can't have it both ways. Although I suspect you meant the top 4 in England anyway and you're now digging a bigger hole rather than conceding he isn't a 'big four reject'.

Guest alex
Bullard

Arshavin

Dunne

Ashton

Dont want SWP, nothing but a one trick pony with a little end product. Dont want Riise or Pennant either.

SWP had plenty end product at City and KK wants him here too imo.

Bullard

Arshavin

Dunne

Ashton

Dont want SWP, nothing but a one trick pony with a little end product. Dont want Riise or Pennant either.

If we pay more than £7m for him I will be gutted. KK might have something to get him going again but IMO he wasnt that great at Citeh. We have Milner, like SWP IMO.

Guest alex
Bullard

Arshavin

Dunne

Ashton

If we pay more than £7m for him I will be gutted. KK might have something to get him going again but IMO he wasnt that great at Citeh. We have Milner, like SWP IMO.

SWP is different class to Milner in terms of potential at the very least though.

Bullard

Arshavin

Dunne

Ashton

SWP is different class to Milner in terms of potential at the very least though.

How old is SWP?

Guest alex
Bullard

Arshavin

Dunne

Ashton

How old is SWP?

He's mid-20s granted but he's never played regularly really since he left Chelsea. At Man City he was light years ahead of anything I've seen from Milner so far.

Bullard

Arshavin

Dunne

Ashton

How old is SWP?

He's mid-20s granted but he's never played regularly really since he left Chelsea. At Man City he was light years ahead of anything I've seen from Milner so far.

Comparisons could be made with Duff, it would be a risk.

Bullard

Arshavin

Dunne

Ashton

How old is SWP?

not really. buying swp would be an improvement to what we already have. anyone that thinks milner is better than swp needs their head seeing to

Guest alex
Bullard

Arshavin

Dunne

Ashton

How old is SWP?

It would be, aye. But I've more faith in Keegan than Roeder / Shepherd in these matters.