UEFA Champions League Final

Tooj

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's 50 years since Munich but what the fuck is Bobby Charlton doing there?

isn't he an ambassador like Shearer? but actually goes to the games as opposed to banter with Gary and Hansen =/

That still doesn't explain what he's doing picking medals up. What would they have done if Chelsea had won? Sent him up with Terry?

He didn't get a medal did he?

Well then your a cock also. :)

:)

Come on, the lad's a genius. Far prefer to see his skill rewarded than Chelsea's whining.

I WANT HIM TO DIE! Not really but if I see him wink one more time I think I'm going to rub the twat out.

Fuckin' hell I hate Man U so much. Cocks I cant wait to see that fucking smile wiped off Ronaldo's face. Cock.

I like Ronaldo.

Aye me too, couldn't believe it when he missed the pen like I didn't think you were allowed to come to a complete stop like he did thought you had to keep moving forward.

I know it's 50 years since Munich but what the fuck is Bobby Charlton doing there?

isn't he an ambassador like Shearer? but actually goes to the games as opposed to banter with Gary and Hansen =/

That still doesn't explain what he's doing picking medals up. What would they have done if Chelsea had won? Sent him up with Terry?

He got handed a medal and some shield, I'm sure.

Definitely got a medal, didn't put it on but he had it in his hand, not sure about the shield.

It's some sort of PR thing ditto Kenyon.

If so he wants to be ashamed of himself.

It's some sort of PR thing ditto Kenyon.

Let's hope he doesn't give them bad luck for the plane journey home then eh? =/

Come on, the lad's a genius. Far prefer to see his skill rewarded than Chelsea's whining.

I WANT HIM TO DIE! Not really but if I see him wink one more time I think I'm going to rub the twat out.

:angry:

I think Englishmen hated Maradonna like that for a few years following '86. But most will admit he deserves every medal he ever won.

Not saying he's been that good yet, but he's clearly going to be the best for a generation.

Fuckin' hell I hate Man U so much. Cocks I cant wait to see that fucking smile wiped off Ronaldo's face. Cock.

I like Ronaldo.

Aye me too, couldn't believe it when he missed the pen like I didn't think you were allowed to come to a complete stop like he did thought you had to keep moving forward.

No doubt he's one of the best players in Europe but I just hate. Is that such a crime?

I like Ronaldo.

No doubt he's one of the best players in Europe but I just hate. Is that such a crime?

if the conceited winking cunt had missed the penalty that lost them the CL, i would have yelped with joy. fucking twat

I think Englishmen hated Maradonna like that for a few years following '86. But most will admit he deserves every medal he ever won.

Not saying he's been that good yet, but he's clearly going to be the best for a generation.

I assume you're talking about Messi. :blush:

Guest BigThompers

Ronaldo missing > Terry missing.

Sorry if my affections lie incorrectly, just rather see an arrogant little foreign ladyboy rapist winking prick miss than Terry.

Messi is the boy and I dont hate him yet so he's better than Ronaldo. (Also he's better than Ronaldo.)

Ronaldo missing > Terry missing.

Sorry if my affections lie incorrectly, just rather see an arrogant little foreign ladyboy rapist winking prick miss than Terry.

abso-bloody-lutely

I actually wrote "he's neck and neck for best of a generation" but deleted it.

I think they're neck and neck for honours now.

Given that Messi has 2 years on him you're probably right.

No offense guys but I fucking loved it when Terry missed! :)

If he did score my summer would have been runied by "I know England never made to the euros buy did we mention that a english guy called terry scored the winning pen in the champions league final, did we? " :)