This is why JJ went to london

Kevin Carr's Gloves

shame they didnt stab that Jade Goody!!  :D

40770[/snapback]

I fucking hate that bint like. What does it say about our society when she is a millionaire/celebrity?

shame they didnt stab that Jade Goody!!  :lol:

40770[/snapback]

I fucking hate that bint like. What does it say about our society when she is a millionaire/celebrity?

40772[/snapback]

i know!!! I cant watch her, i cringe right down to my toes ;):blink:

Why do the media give her coverage? what has she done? (apart from getting knocked up and dying her hair dark) Im at a complete loss to understand this :D

shame they didnt stab that Jade Goody!!  :lol:

40770[/snapback]

40772[/snapback]

i know!!! I cant watch her, i cringe right down to my toes ;):blink:

Why do the media give her coverage? what has she done? (apart from getting knocked up and dying her hair dark) Im at a complete loss to understand this :D

40781[/snapback]

She got a boob job too. I see Channel 4 (I think) have given her a TV series 'Jade's Salon'. I saw about 30 seconds of it the other day. She was on top form: annoying, stupid, ugly as sin, loud. Why is she famous again?

40770[/snapback]

40772[/snapback]

Exactly. She makes me want to emigrate. It is "cool" in our soceity to be a fat, ugly, ignorant bint with an IQ in single figures, obviously.

shame they didnt stab that Jade Goody!!  :blink:

40770[/snapback]

40772[/snapback]

i know!!! I cant watch her, i cringe right down to my toes B);)

Why do the media give her coverage? what has she done? (apart from getting knocked up and dying her hair dark) Im at a complete loss to understand this :lol:

40781[/snapback]

She got a boob job too. I see Channel 4 (I think) have given her a TV series 'Jade's Salon'. I saw about 30 seconds of it the other day. She was on top form: annoying, stupid, ugly as sin, loud. Why is she famous again?

40784[/snapback]

alex, you have ruined my day :D

Im completely astounded that Ch4 or any tv channel would give her an advert break let alone a SERIES B)

why????????????????????

40770[/snapback]

40772[/snapback]

Look no further than that appalling 'Big Brother' shit to see the state of our 'society'.

Jade Goody. Lord help us!

40770[/snapback]

40772[/snapback]

Look no further than that appalling 'Big Brother' shit to see the state of our 'society'.

40793[/snapback]

Don't forget crap rags like Heat which give coverage to every Z-list celeb going. Not forgetting their random slaggings off of people for being too fat/thin.

40770[/snapback]

40772[/snapback]

40793[/snapback]

Don't forget crap rags like Heat which give coverage to every Z-list celeb going. Not forgetting their random slaggings off of people for being too fat/thin.

40799[/snapback]

Talking of shitty rags, True Story:

I was at a party and was talking to a lady colleague of mrs hips. I told her about Just 17, and how my daughter had a copy which contained details of sex and in particular blow jobs. I said, in all innocence, that kids these days are getting it 'rammed down their throat'!! I don't know who was the reddest! :blink:;):lol:

40770[/snapback]

40772[/snapback]

40793[/snapback]

40799[/snapback]

Basically culturally and intellectually our society is a sack of shite these days, peaking with the medias belief that its good to have "chavs" which is a belief only held by complete pricks!!!

Jade is harmless tbh.  Blame all of the mongs that buy Closer, Heat, OK and the guff that line her pockets :lol:

40882[/snapback]

Yeah, you can't knock her for taking the chance to make money out of being an imbecile, its the wankers who read these mags and who for some reason allow their lives to revolve around what celebs and minor celebs are doing/thinking/wearing/shagging etc.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Jade is harmless tbh.  Blame all of the mongs that buy Closer, Heat, OK and the guff that line her pockets :blink:

40882[/snapback]

Yeah, you can't knock her for taking the chance to make money out of being an imbecile, its the wankers who read these mags and who for some reason allow their lives to revolve around what celebs and minor celebs are doing/thinking/wearing/shagging etc.

40967[/snapback]

Good point.

A mate of mine's lass actually thinks she's part of this whole glossy mag thing when in reality she's a part time nurse. The thing is the stupid cow has convinced herself that she's not and now carries everything around in designer paper bags wearing a cheaper version of the things she's seen these so called celebs wearing in the aforementioned Glossy mags.

IMO she would look more at home in a glossy wank mag looking at the get-up's she sports from day to day.

:lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

just think, as it isn't model professional [on this occasion] Dyer, Souness would have binned him, told the whole football world he was not wanted, and deluded himself he is a "winner" for winning an argument where he holds all the cards. [which consoles him for not winning prizes as a football manager - what would a psychologist make of that I wonder ] ...

.....and we would have got about 2 or 3 million quid for him instead of 7.

The fact that the hopeless spineless arse is only worth that at the most [as I said 2 years ago......] is irrelevant I'm sure you get the gist of the point ..........

You in that alternate universe again Leazes?

He's gone, nowt to do with Souness now.

41016[/snapback]

hmmm you are right, but why ignore the points I made. You're not another with rose tinted specs © are you, just because we have won 2 games, while playing shit .......

Are you also one of those who said that Jeanarse, Ameobi, Kluivert would be class ............

Edited by LeazesMag