Transfer Gossip

Tom

Not a transfer, but gossip....

'One of England's most popular footballers owes a staggering £1million in unpaid gambling debts.

'The talented star earns around £100,000 a week playing for a major Premier League club, and has represented his country in international matches at home and abroad.

'At least one English bookie is pressing him to pay up, but he is not responding.'

I wonder who that could be. :nufc: He can afford it.

"Popular"

"Major club"

I'm struggling to be honest.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'One of England's most popular footballers owes a staggering £1million in unpaid gambling debts.

'The talented star earns around £100,000 a week playing for a major Premier League club, and has represented his country in international matches at home and abroad.

'At least one English bookie is pressing him to pay up, but he is not responding.'

"Popular"

"Major club"

Michael has a massive following in the far east and if Sky are to be believed you are a MASSIVE club.

"Popular"

"Major club"

Michael has a massive following in the far east and if Sky are to be believed you are a MASSIVE club.

Awwww come on, dont be a new Torres dude :scratchchin:

I wonder who that could be. :scratchchin: He can afford it.

"Popular"

"Major club"

Awwww come on, dont be a new Torres dude :D

A torres with no humor or football knowledge at that......... :nufc:

You said it mate.

I think you miss understood the use of the article. It was a reference to the Spurs fan, but never mind, I`m sure you`ll grasp English sooner or later.

You said it mate.

I think you miss understood the use of the article. It was a reference to the Spurs fan, but never mind, I`m sure you`ll grasp English sooner or later.

I think you misunderstood his piss taking at your expense.

You said it mate.

:scratchchin:

GOLD, an utter cock end

Now thats made my day

You said it mate.

Even though he's probably happy and snug in his Swiss chalet eating Toblerone I think it's nice that Torres is making the effort to learn our language, it's just a shame he's such a penis.

You said it mate.

Even though he's probably happy and snug in his Swiss chalet eating Toblerone I think it's nice that Torres is making the effort to learn our language, it's just a shame he's such a penis.

You said it mate.

It's the Toblerone that got me :D

You said it mate.

It's the Toblerone that got me :D

+1

Thats twice ive spat coffee out today whilst reading threads on TT :rolleyes:

"Popular"

"Major club"

im just bitter how Newcastle are always referred to as a massive club by pundits who just ignore Spurs as one of the rest.

"Popular"

"Major club"

im just bitter how Newcastle are always referred to as a massive club by pundits who just ignore Spurs as one of the rest.

We are a bigger club than a lot of others to be fair.

We were bigger than Chelsea only five or six years ago.

"Popular"

"Major club"

tbh i think its the top3, then liverpool, then us, spurs and everton for biggest clubs in the league.

"Popular"

"Major club"

Chelsea are just a small club with a bit of money mate, that all.

The trouble is how do you classify a big club?

Fanbase? On the field success? History? In my opinion they should all count.

I wonder who that could be. :scratchchin: He can afford it.

"Popular"

"Major club"

Awwww come on, dont be a new Torres dude :D

Chelsea are just a small club with a bit of money mate, that all.

The trouble is how do you classify a big club?

Fanbase? On the field success? History? In my opinion they should all count.

Yeh.

We still have more League titles and FA cups than Chelsea :nufc:

The fact we have got fifth place with twice with the squad we already have, has of course no baring :nufc:

We'll have to see, everyone moves on and strengthens.

I still think barring the Top 4 (or maybe the Top 3 depending on if Liverpool implode) 5th to 7th could go to any of the teams that finished from Newcastle upwards this year.

The fact we have got fifth place with twice with the squad we already have, has of course no baring :nufc:

TBf DB that was with Carrick and a fit King. :D

Carrick for only one and King hasnt been fit for years mate :scratchchin:

The fact we have got fifth place with twice with the squad we already have, has of course no baring :up:

And not to mention the teams all around you have made additions to their squads :lol: